facing a problem no car enthusiast should ever face

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nooooooooooooooo :bawling: hahaha i will stop the car on the side of the road and spray the roaches if i see one while driving. i bring the baygon every time i drive now :rofl: good anti theft/road bully weapon also. people wanna fight i just spray them :rofl: :rofl:

what car you driving? must be fun to feel the difference between 95 and 97. i isi my car 97 3 times in a row never feel difference also :rofl:

thats true. poor the people that really have to isi minyak because tank already empty have to line up for so long :rofl:

Time to learn something new! what's an octane booster?
What's an octane booster, u type in google, u get answers faster la bro haha!

Ya, a friend of mine no minyak adi but force to line up. That time I needed to refuel as well but due to those kiasu ppl, I had to go to friends place 1st and go home at 12am just to isi minyak... Totally empty the whole petrol station. Only 2 cars. Me and the other pity fellow :rofl:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
this morning, my colleague oso say about RON97 price.

He says he want to try filling half tank RON95 + half tank RON97.......to feel if got (half) power of petrol wor....:idea:

Post many times already. If the car don't need any higher Ron then needed then no point won't have any difference. Anyway mixing won't have much difference, might as well use until empty the Ron 97 by itself.....:biggrin:

RON95/97 50/50 mix got me 26% better fuel efficiency than pure RON95.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Got la dunno who say adi :rofl:
That one yes la...clear carbon.
No such thing, never hear also, anyway for your SLK really no need.....hhahahhahahhaa:rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Nooooooooooooooo :bawling: hahaha i will stop the car on the side of the road and spray the roaches if i see one while driving. i bring the baygon every time i drive now :rofl: good anti theft/road bully weapon also. people wanna fight i just spray them :rofl: :rofl:

what car you driving? must be fun to feel the difference between 95 and 97. i isi my car 97 3 times in a row never feel difference also :rofl:

Time to learn something new! what's an octane booster?
Treat the road bully as cockroach.......hahhahahhahha:rofl:

His SLK also will have no difference, he just pay more for the fuel......:thefinger:

Octane booster is an additive to raise the Ron of your fuel, but many do not work. Work also very small figure...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

RON95/97 50/50 mix got me 26% better fuel efficiency than pure RON95.
Fuh! you use Ron 96.......:driver:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Officer, the cockroach caused the crash
November 19, 2014

A woman driver told police she became distracted by a cockroach scurrying across her dashboard before she crashed into oncoming traffic.

DAUCKLAND: A cockroach has been blamed for causing a three-car collision and sending two people to Tauranga Hospital.

Two people were taken to hospital with minor to moderate injuries after yesterday’s 1.30pm crash.

The New Zealand Herald reported that the woman travelling east told police she became distracted by a cockroach scurrying across her dashboard before she crashed into oncoming traffic.

Western Bay of Plenty head of road policing Senior Sergeant Ian Campion said the woman took her eyes off the road after noticing the insect and was not watching where the car was travelling.

“One of the driver’s was distracted by the insect and as a result collided with two vehicles travelling in the opposite direction after crossing the centre line,” Campion said.

The black Toyota Corolla appeared to have sideswiped the first oncoming vehicle before rebounded and colliding head-on with the second oncoming vehicle.

Campion said two occupants from the second vehicle were taken to hospital.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That is why bro. Swifterific say he will stop and spray that fellow with Baygon first.......hhahhahahahhaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No such thing, never hear also, anyway for your SLK really no need.....hhahahhahahhaa:rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

His SLK also will have no difference, he just pay more for the fuel......:thefinger:

Octane booster is an additive to raise the Ron of your fuel, but many do not work. Work also very small figure...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Only difference I felt was in Jetta only. Car really smoother. Not buttfeel. But long time no pump liao..

Will pump again next round when go back Ipoh :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

That is provided is 50/50. If not, then can be 95.5 or 96.3 etc......hahhahhahahhahahha:rofl:

Back to bro. Swifterific cockroaches.......:biggrin:
Still within topic ma...a problem that no car enthusiasts shud face :rofl: :rofl:

Swifterific

Known Member
Jan 21, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Officer, the cockroach caused the crash
November 19, 2014

A woman driver told police she became distracted by a cockroach scurrying across her dashboard before she crashed into oncoming traffic.
That is why bro. Swifterific say he will stop and spray that fellow with Baygon first.......hhahhahahahhaha
i stop first ma. if spray while driving nanti terlanggar the fellow in front i have to spray him also takut road rage :rofl: :rofl:

Still within topic ma...a problem that no car enthusiasts shud face :rofl: :rofl:
Very true :rofl:

Cockroach talk more fun, can even burn the car.......hhahhahahhaha:rofl:
burning the car cannot be an option anymore. class started alredi must have transport. the cockroaches get free rides ah never pay for petrol also. :banghead:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i stop first ma. if spray while driving nanti terlanggar the fellow in front i have to spray him also takut road rage :rofl: :rofl:

Very true :rofl:

burning the car cannot be an option anymore. class started alredi must have transport. the cockroaches get free rides ah never pay for petrol also. :banghead:
Next time see you must tumpang a ride then :driver:......hahhahhahaha:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car (Hyundai Getz 1.6 Auto) using semi synthetic engine oil and clocking merely 36k km. Always stuck in jam, and car really feel heavy sometimes for stop and go traffic. Can tufoil help the engine to run smoother or easier to move from stand still?

How about Kelisa using mineral oil clocking 16k km? Authorised service center using mineral oil right? Me blur also :rolleyes:..........

Tufoil friendly to what ever engine oil? The most important part, where to get this stuff...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience