EIBACH Pro-Kit & Sportsline

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
have asked Best Feel (Sunway) last saturday (not buying oso.. no money.. hehehhe) they quote RM 800 for the Eibach ..

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
ermmm... mind if i ask what did they "customized" on the kit? it's only the spring rite? So, how bout the pro-damper? how much izzit and how's the feel of it? Anyway, heard from about everyone that eibach is to comfort rather than performance(stiffness). Just how good is this eibach pro-damper/kit? I'm gonna change my suspension set up soon, still thinking on to titan or not... cost a bomb!!! :(

buck-7

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
B.B.BANGI
Visit site
guys, since i'm a motoring writer i've been getting spring/suspension system for testing, you can trust me when i say go for eibach pro-kit. as for the damper use back standard or an uprated units like from koni.

yes-it only lowers the car one inch-no problems with oversized speed bumps and its for performance reasons also

yes-its kinda soft compared to the other springs in the market-this is because the engineers tested the springs for a wide variety of road use where as other springs they just take care of the smooth roads-i can drive faster and in more comfort in pj and ampang with eibach then compared to five other of its competitor. and our highways are not that smooth either, have you tried drving from bangi to sungai besi at 180km/h? its damn bumpy and the eibach is the only one that did not make my car bounce like an idiot

if you dont want any headaches, dont go for adjustables. the pro-kit is just a bolt-on-and-go part.

buck-7

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
B.B.BANGI
Visit site
Originally posted by antaras@Mar 14 2005, 23:08
ermmm... mind if i ask what did they "customized" on the kit? it's only the spring rite? So, how bout the pro-damper? how much izzit and how's the feel of it? Anyway, heard from about everyone that eibach is to comfort rather than performance(stiffness). Just how good is this eibach pro-damper/kit? I'm gonna change my suspension set up soon, still thinking on to titan or not... cost a bomb!!! :(
did some research before and the eibach company have three factory.

one in germany where most of the world gets their eibach springs, these are labeled as eibach federn (federn is spring in german)

second factory is in the US, this is to cater to this market where you can also get chromed eibach springs. they also produce springs a bit more firmer because the US market prefers it that way. the springs here are labelled eibach springs. this is where aerotech are getting their springs.

third is in japan where the market demands a bone jarring firm springs, according to mr eibach himself its not the best but the japanese demands it to be hard or they just say its not good. super smooth roads also helps the driving expirience. i dont know what is the eibach label there.

agasl

Known Member
Apr 21, 2004
Pantai Hillpark, Kuching
www.pro-hatch.net
I read good reviews from pairing eibach springs with koni shocks as I'm using koni soft/hard adjustables. But they are kinda pricey if u compare them with other brands. Where else can I get the springs other than Best Feel Sunway?

gsr

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Got mine from LS Sunway...... the Yokohama tyre shop
I've a set for sale if u r interested but i'll need to check with the boss 1st...... :)

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
guys.. any ideas of pairing the Eibach with GAB hard-soft?..

this is becoz.. the GAB itself is stiff.. by pairing it with APMs (current) my ride is super hard.. (feels like upper mounting wanna pecah)
i also heard that APM is a hard springs.. so hard+hard this is what i get..

so could Eibach + GAB be a more suitable combo?.. not saying very comfort. As long as 50-50 between comfort and performance..

your opinion is highly appreciated..

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
buck-7,

if compare stock OEM spring with eibach..which 1 better in comfortness..?was thinking to change the springs to lower the car abit..but i know those sport springs such as TEIN or APM..yes those sport springs did lowered the car..but damn bumpy when going thru those uneven roads..cant stand the bodyroll..was planning to change 1..B)

hmm..any idea how much would a new eibach springs cost for wira 1.5..?anywhere to get it..if possible 2nd hand 1 also ok i guess

agasl

Known Member
Apr 21, 2004
Pantai Hillpark, Kuching
www.pro-hatch.net
I thought of getting coilovers such as Tein HAs but everytime u change the ride height, need to go for whell alignment but sure can rip SIC into pieces haha.

kiyoshu: of course eibach is a bit stiff then OEM springs. EOM springs are meant only for the comfortness. Eibach however retains some of the comfortness but does its job by minimizing bodyrolls during corners.

RAD

Known Member
Jun 26, 2004
Using Eibach Pro-Kit on me Waja with Monroe Gas Premium abs in rear and OEM in front. Excellent balance between handling and comfort. Best giler!!!

Any of you guys want for Wira/Satria 1.6, I can get you for RM750 per set. Eibach Federn (German) in white box. (FYI the black box ones from US).

RAD
019-370 1887

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
RAD..for wira 1.5 how much..?

buck-7

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
B.B.BANGI
Visit site
you can get from the importer, jazz auto. errr i cant find the number now, tomorrow i post.

kiyoshi- the eibach are proggressive springs, so it will change from comfort to performance. normal springs are lenear springs.

talk is cheap lah, just buy it and enjoy!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

those fu*king theives start their 2nd attempt again.

this time, i lost

-Apexi pen timer (silver edition)
-HKS boost meter http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e68/calvin00cool/ABCD0006-3.jpg
-SARD fuel regulator (red colour)
-PIVOT volt stabilizer
-EVO 2 original spoiler (grey colour) without cap
-EVO intercooler
-EVO visor
-HID BJ UNION 6000k
-my radiator HOSE ? why?
-cut my GSR antenna? wtf?

they tear my evo 2 bumper when taking out the intercooler,now it looks like goreng...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience