EG 8 Modify

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
Hi guys,

Good day, I tried looking for old tread regards to half cut Honda EK 9 engine and Workshop can do this transplant but can't find any.

Bassically I got an EG8 sedan which is using D15b (auto) engine, I will like to know which typer R engine will suit this car and can I maintain auto or i need to change it to manual ?
What will be the cost and which is the best workshop in town.:adore:

Cheers.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
hard to recommend when u dont mention where u are?

Malaysia has alot of towns.

if ur near to shah alam...go to mudah.my and look for jebon71. he has a lot of DC2 and EK9 halfcuts and does installations too....yes both will fit ur car easily. u can get the cost there as well.

but if u wanna maintain auto...pls dont waste money on a type r...either get a B16A Auto or a B18C GSR (Non-Type R) Auto. cheaper.

anyway...if u insist on an Auto Type R...ull have to buy the type r halfcut and also buy an auto gearbox. coz type r has no auto

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
I'm from Klein bro Thanks for the info ..cheers I guess b18c will do...

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
it's gonna cost me a Bomb rite..?Looks like it's cost 7k plus for the B16A engine ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im looking to swap my Promote V2 bumper on my satria to Promote V1, Wira SE or any other standard looking bumper...Currently bumper still on the car. Condition 95% brand new. Preferably matching colour with my satria and also must be in good condition (no cracks/dent)... :biggrin:

Call/SMS me at 0178834734

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience