Distributor Problem need advice to modify..

niccm0314

May 20, 2012
negeri sembilan
hi,
i have a 4g13 carburetor car inside my Lmst, i found out the distributor is having problem cause engine jerk when AC on, rightnow intend to buy a new unit,question is can i use wira 1.6 model of distributor put it inside my 4g13 carburetor engine?if next time i want to convert my carburetor system to efi,can the carburetor model of distributor to be use in efi system without need to change?
beside this the stuff to convert to efi system is it ecu with wiring,intake magnaflow with throttle body, o2 sensor and fuel pump only? the method is when modify to efi system i need to get all of these stuff n drag supply voltage to ecu n the key to on off wiring to ecu then put the wiring from ecu though firewall to injectors n o2 sensor and distributor then the engine can b start? or not as simple like this?correct me if i wrong thank u.. i need guru to teach..

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
u can buy new dizzy off the shelf from spare part shop je, for the efi project, get the full wiring complete with the fuse box

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All please spread the news
My car was stolen on 24th nov 4.00 am infront of my house. The thief left a stolen satria in front of the house. The car was full of stolen goods. Anyone seen the car around please contact me:-

Make: Proton Satria 1.5
Color: Brownish Gray
Additional Info: Fitted with Gti Body kit, sport rim and tinted with grey black.
If found please call 017-6029630(Asif)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience