DIY'd Door panels

Jwu

Apr 25, 2005
Hi peeps, just want to share my recent little DIY project. I just refabric'd my wira door panels. Took me half a day to do it (excludes searching and buying materials). Generally quite satisfied with the results. It is available on my blog site, http://justz.blogspot.com

Once viewed, comments are welcomed. And if anyone wud like my services of refabric their door panels just PM me. Thanks for viewing.. :_:

SuperDuper

Sep 25, 2004
Klang Klang Klang
yeah.. its kinda cool! thnking of doing it 2 my saga/iswara door panel anyway.. it feel .. so... fugly? haha.. looks very plastic..

SuperDuper said:
yeah.. its kinda cool! thnking of doing it 2 my saga/iswara door panel anyway.. it feel .. so... fugly? haha.. looks very plastic..
wanna wrap it with leather skin??... planning to wrap my dashboard also... wait got money first... hahaha....

DarkAccoon

wahhh, u know the price of real leather a not????

to get a piece that is big enough, u can buy gsr dashboard... 2 of them

haha... of coz not real leather lar.... wakakaka.... those fake ones lor... last time ask accessory shop if wrap whole dashboard cost few hundred only....

DarkAccoon

skywalker,

fake leather = pvc marr

come lar, i wrap for u, surely cheaper than those shops outside one
i just wrapped my dashboard recently, going to wrap my entire door panel soon also, i will be spraying my top part of the door panel and wrapping the bottom part
=P

come come, i wrap for anyone
for a fee
=PP

haha... later la... when my dashboard start to change color... haha... now they are still new... hehe... btw, my location in malacca wor... jauh tu....

Jwu

Apr 25, 2005
SuperDuper said:
Yeah dude.. there isn't any other word that best describe proton interior finishings.. "FUGLY" best describes it. :_:

DarkAccoon

well, first time job, should be consider ok larr, only thing is that the sides are a bit rough

Is a model of this rim available for malaysia car's which will fit well without spacers ?
like something that is not so wide. for 16" or 17" ? been looking for one but usually all very wide. 9JJ 10 JJ..im talking about something like 7JJ .

something that looks like this

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv156/morteza69/bmw_m3_e46_rota_grid_1.jpg