DIY timer

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
it tested and safe to use. i'm use for other application. can try as turbo timer , the relay can hold 'on' for 25 second.

i want to make this timer not bcoz i wan to cool my engine down, my point is i wan to cool own my engine bay, let it cool faster in few seconds, coz i got a DIY-ed VS in my engine bay, cannot exceed 85c or else the caps blow.. -__-.... Now everytime i come back oso open up my hood let it cool sked my caps rosak =PP
wad u mean idling speed is high enuff and should not be a jerk?
how can my car jerk if my car is off-ed? *blur*

CyberPunk said:
i want to make this timer not bcoz i wan to cool my engine down, my point is i wan to cool own my engine bay, let it cool faster in few seconds, coz i got a DIY-ed VS in my engine bay, cannot exceed 85c or else the caps blow.. -__-.... Now everytime i come back oso open up my hood let it cool sked my caps rosak =PP
wad u mean idling speed is high enuff and should not be a jerk?
how can my car jerk if my car is off-ed? *blur*

i see, then i misunderstood your purpose. sorry about that.

i mean build a real turbo timer as in let the engine idle for a while before switching itself off ;)

Ronald_loulan said:
Hmm...
According to the diagram,the timer is on 24hrs rite...??

time t=1.1 X R1 X C1
=1.1 X 680K X 33uF
=1.1 X 680000 X 0.000033
=24.684 second.

just changed the R1 and C1 to get what time u need.

I mean the timer will run all the time even the egine is off...
Rite...??
Then the DIY timer wont last tat long,rite...??

Rite... run all the time. but can last long because just stanby, not run the timer. like alarm system. that circuit for sample only. it can modified to cut off when you need.

Suggested post every 5mins

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom