DIY timer

Jul 30, 2005
kl
pls check ur email. that circuit operate like cyberpunk need.
calculation given for sample only. can change the resistor and capacitor depend what delay ur need. connect relay R1 to load you want to control. this circuit maybe not suitable for turbo timer. but can try it. maybe got jerking. for turbo timer need modify that circuit or try the other circuit. happy DIY.
need feedback....................

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
hmm.. correct me if i'm wrong. a turbo timer is needed in a turbo-ed car so the turbo won't be damaged right? What's the use of installing in a NA car then? IMHO, the engine can cool itself over time and there's actually no need to let the fan run.

cyberpunk, if you want to make a turbo timer, all you need to do is find the wiring to your ignition and then use a relay to keep the "on" position after the key is taken out. if your idling speed is high enough, there should not be any jerking.

Jul 30, 2005
kl
it tested and safe to use. i'm use for other application. can try as turbo timer , the relay can hold 'on' for 25 second.

CyberPunk

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
Subang
www.cyberpunk.co.nr
i want to make this timer not bcoz i wan to cool my engine down, my point is i wan to cool own my engine bay, let it cool faster in few seconds, coz i got a DIY-ed VS in my engine bay, cannot exceed 85c or else the caps blow.. -__-.... Now everytime i come back oso open up my hood let it cool sked my caps rosak =PP
wad u mean idling speed is high enuff and should not be a jerk?
how can my car jerk if my car is off-ed? *blur*

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
CyberPunk said:
i want to make this timer not bcoz i wan to cool my engine down, my point is i wan to cool own my engine bay, let it cool faster in few seconds, coz i got a DIY-ed VS in my engine bay, cannot exceed 85c or else the caps blow.. -__-.... Now everytime i come back oso open up my hood let it cool sked my caps rosak =PP
wad u mean idling speed is high enuff and should not be a jerk?
how can my car jerk if my car is off-ed? *blur*
i see, then i misunderstood your purpose. sorry about that.

i mean build a real turbo timer as in let the engine idle for a while before switching itself off ;)

Jul 30, 2005
kl
Ronald_loulan said:
Hmm...
According to the diagram,the timer is on 24hrs rite...??

time t=1.1 X R1 X C1
=1.1 X 680K X 33uF
=1.1 X 680000 X 0.000033
=24.684 second.

just changed the R1 and C1 to get what time u need.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Today I noticed my RH drive shaft and lower arm has marked like been touching and it quite clear. I wonder what could be cause this? Is there any issue if uses aftermarket abs (Im using aftermarket abs)? Or is there any other different car's drive shaft that been installed from previous owner?

Thanks for the advice in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience