Waja Drive shaft touch lower arm

browaja

Sep 1, 2009

Today I noticed my RH drive shaft and lower arm has marked like been touching and it quite clear. I wonder what could be cause this? Is there any issue if uses aftermarket abs (Im using aftermarket abs)? Or is there any other different car's drive shaft that been installed from previous owner?

Thanks for the advice in advance!

mosesmk

Feb 21, 2012

Today I noticed my RH drive shaft and lower arm has marked like been touching and it quite clear. I wonder what could be cause this? Is there any issue if uses aftermarket abs (Im using aftermarket abs)? Or is there any other different car's drive shaft that been installed from previous owner?

Thanks for the advice in advance!
what about your ride height clearance?you can check it right.see if anything touch each other.not really can gave you an answer.must wait for others sifus:biggrin:

browaja

Sep 1, 2009
Ride height is OK..if compare with other waja just about same height. Whe open the hood, I can see there is a clearance between drive shaft and lower arm. I think it touches when in bumpy road. If jack the car it clearly touch the lower arm with no clearance at all. I wonder if it is because of after market abs has longer strut? Or insuitable drive shaft been install.

mosesmk

Feb 21, 2012
Ride height is OK..if compare with other waja just about same height. Whe open the hood, I can see there is a clearance between drive shaft and lower arm. I think it touches when in bumpy road. If jack the car it clearly touch the lower arm with no clearance at all. I wonder if it is because of after market abs has longer strut? Or insuitable drive shaft been install.
better get it check.my waja do not have ABS.so no clue bro. but it might be cause by the strut.

picture might help here

What's your pick for the following tints on a white MyVi?

1 > Black
2 > Gold
3 > Silver / Titanium
4 > Green