.::Difference ::: Beff Wellington/ Wellington/ Wellington Village:::.

Mr. Noty

Sep 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Do you know, this Beef Wellington was a traditional British dishes named after the first Duke of Wellington, Arthur Wellesley (the guy who beat Napoleon).

P/s : Here some Recipe>
INGREDIENTS
1 lb beef tenderloin fillet
Salt and pepper
Canola, grapeseed, or olive oil
1 lb mushrooms (we used half cremini, half shiitake)
4 thin slices ham (Parma ham if you can get it) or prosciutto
2 Tbsp yellow mustard (we used Coleman's Original English Mustard)
7 ounces puff pastry (needs 3 hours to defrost in refrigerator if using frozen)
2 egg yolks, beaten

Wellington is the capital city and second most populous urban area of New Zealand. Also, home to Parliament, the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa, a thriving film industry, and heaps of other cool stuf. It is at the southwestern tip of the North Island, between Cook Strait and the Rimutaka Range. It is home to 393,400 residents. The earliest Maori name for Wellington is Te Upoko o te Ika a Maui - which means ‘the head of Maui's fish’ - stemming from the Maori legend that polynesian navigator Maui fished up the North Island. You can find out more about Wellington's early Maori and European history on Te Ara The Encyclopedia of New Zealand.

Lastly, this is Kampung Wellington..Kampung Wellington is located at Ayer Tawar in Manjung, Perak with a total population of 500 villagers from 66 families..More than 90% of the villagers are underprivileged with an average household income of less than RM700 a month. Most of them earn an income by working at the neaby palm estates around their neighbourhood.

P/s: PETRONAS held its Program Sentuhan Kasih in conjunction with Deepavali, on 24 November 2012 at Kg Wellington, Ayer Tawar, Manjung, Perak.

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
I've been craving for beef Wellington since the day the TV reality show Hells Kitchen has been on air....

*drooling*

Mr. Noty

Sep 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I've been craving for beef Wellington since the day the TV reality show Hells Kitchen has been on air....

*drooling*
Drooling?? You can try the recipe I give.. :proud:

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

I thought this thread was deleted by mad TR ?

They put it back after they you complained Mr Notty?

But this mod is always right what?

Wellington beef is not associated with auto forum and not associated with "anything under the sun as well"

If i use the "i" word again he will be mad, so i rather pretend to be an "i" myself !

hahahaha.....:vollkommenauf:
Deleted? really ,,well I'm sorry because it doesn't associated with auto forum..I just want share some information here (^_^) thank you for telling me LesletAprotto :biggrin:

Mr. Noty

Sep 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Me too... :rolleyes:

I've watch the video.. I've know about this programme before,,thank u for sharing here @Mr. Noty :proud:

My pleasure..thats nice..plus, on that day not only program "Sentuhan Kasih" were launched,,Petronas also launched program "Sentuhan Harapan"..( I'd told u before)..
keep follow the update of this programme..maybe it'll involve ur community someday .. :proud:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
My pleasure..thats nice..plus, on that day not only program "Sentuhan Kasih" were launched,,Petronas also launched program "Sentuhan Harapan"..( I'd told u before)..
keep follow the update of this programme..maybe it'll involve ur community someday .. :proud:
Wow...u know quite lots of things...:listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got all my lights changed to white LED. Even my low beam is white LED. But the high beam unfortunately is 90/120W Hella yellow.... I want white lights.... I am very much aware that HID of any candlelight watt is illegal. So moving on to Halogen bulbs. But what about white "halogen" bulbs? Raybrig? PIAA? Philips? Are they legal from JPJ? I asked THREE shops already... All answered the same thing.. Either not sure or JPJ will tahan but they check if HID or not and will let go if halogen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience