...:::Black Rim:::...

Blitz20_86

Oct 17, 2004
SDK,SBH/Puchong
Hi there guys, im planing to spray my rims black. Anyone knows where i can spray them? Must have good quality spray and reasonable price. Thanks in advance... cheers!!
ps: location must be in Klang valley

slipar

Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
search the zth marketplace bro..
if not mistaken somebody posted already bout spraying there..
happy searching..:_:

Cow

that Falken place in Sunway?

I went there last time..not too shabby. they even had spare rims for you to use while your rims are left there for spraying

deftons

Feb 13, 2004
try to go to the corner shop that same row with Daiichi .. they did a good job with reasonable price ;)

LANE

May 20, 2005
kiyoshi said:
try to go to the corner shop that same row with Daiichi .. they did a good job with reasonable price ;)
loc bro ?

Blitz20_86

Oct 17, 2004
SDK,SBH/Puchong
true!! that why i dun dare DIY.. scare later come out "the most super ultimate rim".. hehe.. anyone know how much izzit to spray the rims and also with polished lining?

Cow

not sure bout polished lip..

but the last time i sprayed at Hup Soon Sunway was 250, plus they even knocked my rim back into shape.. (was senget ABIT)

deftons

Feb 13, 2004
LANE said:
loc bro ?
it's located at Sunway .. corner shop same row wtih Daiichi.. shop name should be Teik Meng ..

addicted2flc

Cookie Monster
Dec 7, 2004
I did my polished lips ..da chrome sides of da rim..cost each for 25-30 bucks for each rim..can try in hup soon sunway..but their workmanship confirm sux..good luck bro

What is it?

Proton just introduced MyProton, a mobile application developed to provide convenience to Proton customers throughout their ownership experience.

According to Proton CEO, Dato' Ahmad Fuaad Kenali, the mobile app is introduced to leverage today's highly-connected environment, therefore providing easy access for their customers to reach Proton at their fingertips.