Cut throat or bad service AfterMarket workshop

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Kakimotor as Sunway wor...I went there few times without driving to their door step, they did layan me and my friend. Cuz we park a few cars away and they dun even know what we drive...we just walk in. Then they will come and serve u like "what can I do for u?" or "what are u looking for?"

The service there I find it quite okay arr...unless I tell them, I will have a look around then they will leave u alone but follow behind u from a distance sometimes...

So far no problem but I know their stuffs are not cheap but is a great store with lots of stuff though.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i went there few times edi but never bought anything there though cos their stuff are damn blardy expensive, higher than market price......but my fren bought something there...& pau the salesperson some key chains...hehe...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...i think if pau 2 dozen key chains oso the shop still making at least 40% net profit la...ever noticed how those acc shop boss all oso drive monsters?

here got 1 tyre shop...the owner has 2 drift monsters...1 s15 and another is an AE86....then his daily driver keep changing every 6 months or so...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Danz:
Yes, really bloody expensive...way above market price. K&N Filter they may have the stocks but really selling at max profit rate price man....wanna buy also dare not buy...might as well buy from the guy from Johor. RM200+

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
Actually, when u walk in, u must know what you want with confident. Ppl will serve you according to your confident. If go in duno what you want, maybe nobody will layan de, haha. Its normal. Coz you are not walking into a regular accesory shop, you are in a aftermarket/tuner shop.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Goodyear Malaysia has followed up the launch of their first ever women-oriented program last month with the first ‘Survival Training’ workshop that aims to educate female motorists with the confidence, knowledge and skills of not only auto care but road safety as well.

The free community service workshop was held at Nusajaya...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience