Cut throat or bad service AfterMarket workshop

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
SF,
agree with u... to me in business ... dont care they are rich or not still sell them same price and rich or poor still will poison them kao kao... till they can let it forget it....

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
i also kena many time in sunway shop.i always wear a shirt and track suit go there hahah..i go in just saja to see all part in shop..boh layan me dem.. after that i see wat i want, i terus paid and go hehe.. many time kena already.. but nvm la i just want buy thing from them..but if they boh layan , i also no mood want buy from them.. huhu.. but in business ah.. cant la do like that.we need layan all costumer all sama rata one.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
accessory shop oni mah...wanna wear tuxedo go meh? i oso wear shorts n koyak t-shirt go acc shop wat...but nowadays rarely go...anything ownself do at home. if fail baru go find them hahaah. they really see car 1 la...if u drive up in a FD2....they very fast go layan...if go up in old EG they no layan oso...need to go up to him n say "laupan...u free not? i need some help." feel like begging for their help oni...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
ive never been in dat situation, since i just go to millennium jer to buy parts for myself and customers. dats like my second house dah, if u ever been there and see a person sleeping in the office, dats probably is me ler, hehe..

iam not lansy, but sleepy..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Nowadays, people are materialistic outside is more important than inside. I get the same treatment as well. Ya, I know...I don't have a nice sporty flashy car, I don't have a Bling Bling dog chain hanging on my neck like some Hip Hop Rappers, I don't wear a cool shades into shops, I don't even have a ring on my fingers....but I'm still a customer right? be fair to everyone.

Even my transaction with you is 100 I'm still your customer, 1000 also your customer. Customer drives a beat up or normal cheap car doesn't mean he's poor...he might have a sport car at home that have broken down and needed some parts or he's a DIY enthusiast that like to buy performance parts and fit on his own...who knows right?

Some outside wear nice nice with ties...etc...but inside empty...while those who wears normally or looks like the Average Joe could be the rich guy....

Shop owner and staff is also human, customer also human wah~~why want to compare compare or look down leh.....no point...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i also kena many time in sunway shop.i always wear a shirt and track suit go there hahah..i go in just saja to see all part in shop..boh layan me dem.. after that i see wat i want, i terus paid and go hehe.. many time kena already.. but nvm la i just want buy thing from them..but if they boh layan , i also no mood want buy from them.. huhu.. but in business ah.. cant la do like that.we need layan all costumer all sama rata one.
u tell them...y u so lansi wan ah? u think your car damn fast ah?
"lu ankat lu nyer keta kasi test sama wa la" hehe....

u drive e6 ma.....they should layan good wan...:proud:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
not true! when i went to those shops in Sunway, it was during my lunch time so i was dressed professionally... (not with coat la). however, they still didnt bother to attend to me.. eventhough i was checking out really expensive parts...

i guess business is too good, out of 20 customers, they target 1 is enough already... *shrugs*

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
accessory shop oni mah...wanna wear tuxedo go meh? i oso wear shorts n koyak t-shirt go acc shop wat...but nowadays rarely go...anything ownself do at home. if fail baru go find them hahaah. they really see car 1 la...if u drive up in a FD2....they very fast go layan...if go up in old EG they no layan oso...need to go up to him n say "laupan...u free not? i need some help." feel like begging for their help oni...
Totally agree...buying parts and going workshops, is not how u dress but is what car you are driving...if u driving nice car like Evo, Skyline and etcs surely will give u 1st class customer service but slaughter u as much as they can...

Hey btw not only workshops as long is business wise shop is the same.
The other day my mum and I went to a restaurant in KL...well, when I went in they did serve me well. So, just sitt down and made my order. Then suddenly a group of American/British guys walk-in. Wow...to my surprise they were served extremely well...even their drinks arrived 1st before ours...I was like...haih wat to do...is always double standards when it comes to such thing.

A lot of ppl out there are always judging a book by its cover...when u start to buy a lot of things in their shop...then their attitude change...quickly give u 1st class customer service...:banghead:

u tell them...y u so lansi wan ah? u think your car damn fast ah?
"lu ankat lu nyer keta kasi test sama wa la" hehe....

u drive e6 ma.....they should layan good wan...:proud:

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
not true! when i went to those shops in Sunway, it was during my lunch time so i was dressed professionally... (not with coat la). however, they still didnt bother to attend to me.. eventhough i was checking out really expensive parts...

i guess business is too good, out of 20 customers, they target 1 is enough already... *shrugs*
hehehe...i also kena..during lunch..drop by kakimotor..parked my Toyota LE infront kakimotor sunway..inside, really no layan one...hahahaha...ask bout oil catch tank also see the most dulan face imaginable..but the small teenage coll boy next to me get most attention..cz why ???drive civic fd...haih...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
but for me, id rather not anyone layan me...i prefer to look myself....survey the price,
only when i require assistance then only ask them for help.....
doesnt mean we drive old cars we dun have money......

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Kakimotor as Sunway wor...I went there few times without driving to their door step, they did layan me and my friend. Cuz we park a few cars away and they dun even know what we drive...we just walk in. Then they will come and serve u like "what can I do for u?" or "what are u looking for?"

The service there I find it quite okay arr...unless I tell them, I will have a look around then they will leave u alone but follow behind u from a distance sometimes...

So far no problem but I know their stuffs are not cheap but is a great store with lots of stuff though.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i went there few times edi but never bought anything there though cos their stuff are damn blardy expensive, higher than market price......but my fren bought something there...& pau the salesperson some key chains...hehe...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...i think if pau 2 dozen key chains oso the shop still making at least 40% net profit la...ever noticed how those acc shop boss all oso drive monsters?

here got 1 tyre shop...the owner has 2 drift monsters...1 s15 and another is an AE86....then his daily driver keep changing every 6 months or so...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Danz:
Yes, really bloody expensive...way above market price. K&N Filter they may have the stocks but really selling at max profit rate price man....wanna buy also dare not buy...might as well buy from the guy from Johor. RM200+

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
Actually, when u walk in, u must know what you want with confident. Ppl will serve you according to your confident. If go in duno what you want, maybe nobody will layan de, haha. Its normal. Coz you are not walking into a regular accesory shop, you are in a aftermarket/tuner shop.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im now on the project on designing steering column.
what is the difference of splined quick release and hex quick releases?
where can i get quick release in malaysia?
thanx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience