Conversion GSR 1.8 Turbo (4G93T) - Wira/Satria/Putra

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
the pads are same. his car using 5 lugs. calipers sama saja..
VR4/Pajero/V6 using same pads?
In that case its the same as the Mitsubishi Delica van oso.
Will be a weird list 'VR4/Pajero/V6/Delica'

Instead of going to the part shop and mentioning we want VR4 pad, we can try to say Delica pad...most probably can get cheaper.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
VR4/Pajero/V6 using same pads?
In that case its the same as the Mitsubishi Delica van oso.
Will be a weird list 'VR4/Pajero/V6/Delica'

Instead of going to the part shop and mentioning we want VR4 pad, we can try to say Delica pad...most probably can get cheaper.
I go PH Auto ask for VR4 pads, he give me Pajero V6 pads......lol

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
same like subaru wrx 4 pot (non brembo) brake pad same as
-skyline gtr r32 (non brembo)
-fairlady z32
-1st model hilux/land cruiser prado
-nissan silvia s13/s14

and a few others more....

niklys

Known Member
Feb 6, 2016
Selangor
I have one question about my gearbox. It’s worth noting that my gearbox is 4-speed automatic from 4g93t. Next to my handbrake lever, i have a button which signifies power, eco, and hold. Power allows higher rev before gear shifts, and eco does the opposite. But what does the “Hold” button do?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I have one question about my gearbox. It’s worth noting that my gearbox is 4-speed automatic from 4g93t. Next to my handbrake lever, i have a button which signifies power, eco, and hold. Power allows higher rev before gear shifts, and eco does the opposite. But what does the “Hold” button do?
Should be hold it in the gear, not allowing it to change until you disengage the button

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
like what @vr2turbo said. it holds the gear and not allow the gearbox to shift up. good for steep hills. mine i use back my FWD gearbox buttons. only have PWR and ECO. what i can tell is on PWR, the gearbox is a lot more sensitive on the throttle response. on ECO, mine doesnt let me downshift, and it upshift at 2.2k rpm. ahahaha

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
like what @vr2turbo said. it holds the gear and not allow the gearbox to shift up. good for steep hills. mine i use back my FWD gearbox buttons. only have PWR and ECO. what i can tell is on PWR, the gearbox is a lot more sensitive on the throttle response. on ECO, mine doesnt let me downshift, and it upshift at 2.2k rpm. ahahaha
I thought both position can up and down shift, only pwr changes at higher rpm......??

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
for mazda 2 i own previously, hold button means drop 1 gear down.
lest say D mode, it will use max 3rd gear and wont use the 4th
D3 will use max 2nd gearing.

niklys

Known Member
Feb 6, 2016
Selangor
Alright. Will play around the Power, Eco, and Hold button once car is ready to run. So, Eco modes allows the gear to shift at 2k+-, where as Power Mode allows higher rev prior to gear shift automatically. But Power Mode makes the gearbox more sensitive? Hmmmmm. I believe the throttle control is by wire, unlikely Power Mode would affect throttle response, isn’t it?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone interested?

It comes with extra 4 injectors... that means, 1 extra injector for each chamber....

all you need is an injector controller...

pressure tested and proven in australia. improved torque and horse by more than 15% (without extra injector function) and 35% (with extra injector controller and aftermarket ECU)...

I have friends who wants me to do it for them but unfortunately the volume is not big enough. so now looking for those whose interested. this is because it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience