Catalytic converters

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Anybody knows of any shop around kl or Selangor selling universal high flow catalytic converters?

anywhere in Malaysia is carrying Magnaflow parts?

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Anybody knows of any shop around kl or Selangor selling universal high flow catalytic converters?

anywhere in Malaysia is carrying Magnaflow parts?
how come u still want to use a catalytic converter
the best flow will come from just removing it completely
its also the cheapest option

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Removing the cat con is not a very responsible act... get a high flow one or if the cost is too high, just work you way around the stock one. there are more ways to increase power than one. So if you leave that option out, still got others.

I mean... think of it... If 1 person out of 10 thinks of removing it, multiply by the population of malaysia... What will happen? Teruk la our air... We are the ones who are going to suffer... Cat con is there for a reason... Even F1 is going green now...

Peace... Race green :burnout: :biggrin:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
i retract my statement
after kena bashing lol
i guess people have different opinions on the cat con
peace :rolleyes:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
No bashing la... Just go green ma...:biggrin:

To the author: Hmm... Sorry no recommendation. Not in that area...

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
problem solved....

went to a exhaust shop in genting kelang... got a used vios 07 catalytic converter and welded just before my center box...

my power actually increased... lol... everything seems to run smoother with the converter than my previous exhaust set up....

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
problem solved....

went to a exhaust shop in genting kelang... got a used vios 07 catalytic converter and welded just before my center box...

my power actually increased... lol... everything seems to run smoother with the converter than my previous exhaust set up....
Ha? How come vios's cat con also can increase power? What car are you driving actually?

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ha? How come vios's cat con also can increase power? What car are you driving actually?
i am driving a saga BLM... i not sure how... i guess it feels smoother... but not on actual dyno results... hehe...:biggrin:

i maybe there was something not right with my previous exhaust modification... thats why installing the cat con... somehow... fixed something... i am not sure... but pick up sure feels better now... and of course... less noise :biggrin:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
problem solved....

mayb u got something stuck b4 ur center box & the installation unintentionally remove it :biggrin:

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
haha... nah nothing stuck, i tink most of it because of the back pressure, made severla changed to my exhaust since this was posted haha