car sudden jerk

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
bros in ZTH... i nid some help......my car will jerk for 1 moment suddenly sometimes like wan to mati when normal drive or idle....when i maintain constant speed also will jerk and exhaust sometimes will also sound "bob bob" like it does during idle..... when i accelerate and boost, it will like my engine running too lean and car jerk for a while, i dunno why, my car have tuned using emanage blue just 1 month ago and if a/f ratio already too lean, why i can boost here boost there in this 1 month time??? this problem just suddenly appear and annoying me...... i wonder is the fuel pump problem? throttle body 2 "kotor"?? or emanage ignition timing went wrong??? fuel pump is brand new racing fuel pump...... really nid help sory for my rojak english,hope u guys understand

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
plug i think no problem, filter might be..... tq all.. will check soon..... tuned by LOH MOTORSPORT at Kuching..... by the way, bro and sis in ZTH... selling my turbo stuff here who wan can pm me ur best price..... emanage blue fullset with hardness + turbo tdo5h(modded and using tdo6 turbine) together with 4-1 iron header....... i swear to GOD all the stuff is in excellent condition... turbo serviced with new parts after mod.. now in my mivec ck turbo.... reason selling: wan to change back N/A for daily usage....... recommend to install in mivec which wan to do heavy mod since i hav exp smoke vtec using this turbo set up...other engine also can..... other stuff also available..... low compression supercharge piston,conrod and etc.....

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

have anybody hav idea regarding high cam?? wat effect will it bring to a N/A engine?? can increase a lot of power and make it a monster? plan to put in jun 3 high cam soon.. tq

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
changing it to stock mivec, and getting a cam set for street daily use? err, kidding ke ni?

get a 93 non-mivec head + tomei 316deg cams, fuhh!!!!

a 4g93 satria GTi made a whopping 202hp on the dyno dynamics wit a 308deg cams je, of course it was tuned to perfection by the maestro of microtech himself. mivec head are a fuss imo, plus u'll get ur budget for both head+cams once u sell it, lol. its fecking expensive woorrr

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
hurm... i using mivec + gsr block now... gonna get jun 3 high cam since it has stock idle characteristic and also a afc neo to adjust it...can it be??

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i prefer a combo of AT LEAST 93 head + agressive cams, and emanage. i suggest getting a microtech LT10s if u can stretch ur budget

just imagine if dat 93 block was fitted wit at least a 92 pistons, fuh!!! higher compression, more powwaahhh!!!!

*wipe drool*

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
hurm.. i repeat here, i now will use back 93 block with 92 mivec head and also it's high compression piston

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
founded problem .... it is all cause by spark plug... denso iridium new spark plug is useless then an old ngk iridium.. since the seller said that those plugs are for turbo car coz turbo always hot and those plug which concentrate power and produce small spark for cooler ignition..... the problem start here cos my car is running richer then stock turbo car since my car not ori turbo and running higher boost...... the fuel not burn completely therefore cause small explosion like when rev high...... after changed, no problem :driver: tq all

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

UMW Toyota Motor welcomes the recent National Budget announcement by the government on the extension and enhancement of tax incentives for hybrid cars effective from 1st January 2011 until 31st December 2011.

According to Mr. Kuah Kock Heng, President of UMW Toyota Motor, "We are very delighted with the support by the government, to extend the full exemption of import duty and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience