Car Buying Advice!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...if u strike lottery where got forte aredy...sure FD come out liau. alchemis selling his mah now. good timing hehehehe

Butterfly31...considered the ford fiesta? from yr description...i think the sport 1.6 Ti-VCT suits u n good news is sub 100k(estimated price) but downside is still yet to be released. they trying to gather hype around that car like apple...

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
I love the Peugeot but doesn't it have maintenance issues after 2-3 years? I thought its a bit fussy. Any thoughts on the 206 Cabriolet second hand?

I'm an accountant, so money is DEFINITELY the main criteria - if its going to cost a lot more just to look pretty, am not going to bother. I drive quite fast on highway stretches, but most of my driving is done in the city. Of course I would love to have a car that's different (hence my previous VW) but I won't pay a lot more just to be different. I am not a typical female driver (I hate female drivers actually) - I drive more like a man and definitely park better than a man! I do, however, have a tendency to brake too late (as my mother complains) so brake pads are usually victimised quite badly.

what ever you say, you still drive an auto :burnout:but hey i consider my GF a good driver but she still left the light open once or twice...i still get better mileage when i drive her MYVI...so no offence here

the thing is, buying a car comes with a lot of spending, that is because a car is a machine and it needs maintenance...you WILL have to spend on the car, period...think about it, even humans spend money on makeup, fatburners, vitamins, put on bracers, bla bla bla

the only thing you can do is avoid the brands which are well known to have problems...please don't shoot me when i say KIA falls into this category and suffers low second hand value...proton, well there are quite a lot of issues regarding their engines so better to avoid them now (still i think Saga BLM is pretty good and a more spacious option to MYVI), MYVI suffers brake disc warping, SYLPHY suffers steering play and some say brake caliper jammed, even a guy says to his CIVIC that 'MY HONDA TAK GUNA' because of brake problem...therefore, regardless of what the brand is, maintenance and problems are already paved on the road way before you even buy the car....

still, in the end, i prefer to buy a brand which is known to be reliable like a HONDA or a TOYOTA...well the toyota RUSH is a bit underpowered...so my suggestion is that if you don't need a lot of boot space to stuff all the so called 'critical female survival gears'...get a MYVI (it is a good car) or if you need more boot space get a CITY, CIVIC, or VIOS, or COROLLA...in simple terms hatch or sedan...avoid the swift, its not spacious at all esp at the back...conti cars? heh if you want to get one, just get the better model like golf, passat, and the bigger peugeot...otherwise you will be buying the conti's equivalent to satria, kancil, myvi, kenari wtv

Last edited:

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
hello good day to you... i steven i dealing with HYUNDAI and MAZDA so i a salesman... maybe i can help you...

do u think before the MAZDA 3 SPORT version 1.6 auto selling price at RM 114,344.50 SEDAN
and MAZDA 3 SPORT 1.6 HATCBACK SELLING AT RM 119,428.50 and all the above 2 models are fully import from JAPAN.
OR the MAZDA 3 SPORT 2.0 selling at RM 134890.90 SEDAN and also available in HATCHBACK model selling at RM 139,744.90 ALSO IS FULLY IMPORT FROM JAPAN.
COME WITH FREE SERVICE FOR 3 YEARS OR 60,000KM

HYUNDAI WILL BE i30 AVAILABLE IN 1.6 AND 2.0
The i301.6 Auto are selling at rm97,888.00
The I30 2.0 Auto selling at RM 112,888.00
IS FULLY IMPORT FROM KOREA..WARRANTY 5 YEARS OR 300,000KM

MAYBE U CAN COSIDER TQ STEVEN 017-2392780

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Hello again others model hyundai and mazda please call tq

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
1. vw polo...(or extra from your parent for golf 1.4 TFI)
2. 308 vti
3. Mini
4. altezza
5. caldina ZT 1.8 @ 2.0 (not gt4)

6. honda jazz
7. honda edix

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

James Bond fans look out! There’s a new place in town that surprisingly doesn’t serve Martinis that’s been shaken and not stirred, but it does house a few gentlemanly looking sports cars from English manufacturer – Aston Martin...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience