Car break-in condo puchong

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
My car just got broken in by bloody thief yesterday night. I am still wondering how they actually got into my condo area. We have like guards 24 hrs and my car is parked near to the guard.

If anyone staying in Casa puteri condominium please becareful. If possible pls detached your CD player at night so the chances are lower of getting breaks in.
But surprisingly, 3 cars was affected and all of them are Wiras.

I don't know la...the way they take my stuffs...if wanna take, take la but be ethical la. Now I look at my panel got scratches which cannot be removed. Its permanent damage. the only way is to change my dashboard?!!

So pls take care of your belongings people, even when you are in a gated commnuity does not mean it won;t happen to you.

Puchong area no longer safe la. ery dissapointed with the guard. He just tol us he did not hear the alarm ringing because it is raining. I wonder why-he is just sitting like 10 metres away from my car?

Harapkan pagar, pagar makan padi!! I suspect he collaborated with other outside people la...

haih...

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Me here as well. The management got problem...
Yesteday night, many cars that parked outside the condo, the window kena broken as well. And... that parking area just in front of the guard house only!!! 3 metres only... so... who don suspect that actually those guards are collaborating with thief....
and the worst thing is, the house broke in cases were dam frequent recently... 2 house kena last week, and 2 more house kena yesterday afternoon. all of us suspect orang sendiri in the condo...
Worry...

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
oh..I am staying in Casa Puteri Condo-in Bandar puteri...

dunno wht the guards doing nowadays lar...

haih...what is done cannot be undone...today on my way to work, my car tyre puntured!!!!

Arghhhh!!!!!!!why so sueh la??

Mivec

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
4gtuners.com
I think the condo guards...have get some profit from there to...so nowadays beware of the Condo guard itself....:Not_Impressed:

Jul 4, 2007
man, this is sad. I also live in that condo. Did you highlight this during the AGM yesterday night?

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
guards la..responsible..if they didnt do it rite.. how come they dun noe de car is being rob?like this how to become guard?qualify ah?welcome to malaysia..

blaster88

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
dude.. sorry.. is like tht 1 la.. guards my hse heer gt guard but still kena house break in

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
well nowadays the police patrol around the main streets with flashing blue lights on... i think thats the action the AGM was talking about it. as for the other areas... well u know how it goes....

p.s. thats one of the reason i had to sell my ride. making me restless at night... honest..

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
actually.. sometimes i feel condo guards are just for show. Last weekend, i accidentally locked the keys in my wife's kancil... and not having a spare at home (left it at my mom's house)..

I did not realised bout it til like 2am when my friends left after chilling out at our apartment.. couldn't find the car keys... and found tat it was locked inside the car. So, the car was parked just like... erm.. a few yards away fr guardhouse... guess what ? i spent like 1/2 hr.. wit a metal ruler trying here and there to unlock the door.

it was kinda loud.. coz got some knocking sounds as i tried to hit the rite spot. But the guard just couldn't care bout it. When one patrol... my gawd he didn't notice me standing suspiciously at my car.. He could have walked over and nab me for attempting to break in.. but no.. i was left to my own devices.

So much of security... no wonder my neighbour said her son's car got broken into and the guard just gave the reason.. "didn't notice it".. knn.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
we tried it once in crowded areas, not only guards; passer by also doesn't care.....

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
sad case huh? guess our society has this 'don't care' attitude.

but can't blame em.. coz i myself will choose not to get involved with those. But my question is on the guards.. thatz their duty.. isn't it? Else hire em for fucks?

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
good way to test our security guards efficiency and effectiveness.... i bet my guard in my condo also dun bother if it happened on me....

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
sad to say. if u live in the up class areas. or you condo houses alot of important people. then i bet the security will be effective.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got a scratched chrome fog lamp housing,in my store, hard to find a nice plastic chrome speciallist,or maybe some one know where got this kind of plastic chrome speciallist or sprayer~Thanks:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience