Attempted Break-in Of Satria R3

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
At about 4.00am this morning, I was awakened by my alarm sounding. Icon on my radiostar showed a break-in. I peeked outside and there it was, a GTi right beside my car, outside my parents house in Kelana Jaya. He looked at me before speeding off. I went outside to investigate. He left a still burning cigarette on the ground.

I could not disable the blaring alarm. Captor called several times and I returned call to report the attempt.

The passenger side door assembly was broken and protruded like a sore thumb. I could not force it back in.

I am very, very upset since I am supposed to be driving to Johor in about 5 hours for the SSO.

Fucking bastard!

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Ok this is scary...R3s are already being targeted as it is. I would've thought thieves would give us a longer "comfort zone" before striking. Take heed, guys. Loosen the leash on that Rottweiler a little!

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
Originally posted by Kusa@Apr 16 2005, 06:23
oh shit. dude. thank God you're on RadioStar. at least now you still have a car to drive to JB man.
[snapback]902025[/snapback]​
I can't drive it to Johor simply because I need to replace the locks. The left side door one is missing. And I most definitely have to replace that handle too.

Goddammit.

gene

Dec 1, 2003
if anyone does catch one of those thieves, could you not report them to the police yet. we'll all meet up and give him a thought or two.. three even.. about stolen goods.

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
bro wish we had csi team here wei... then u can collect his ciggy and send for DNA testing..then we track down this arsehole and go whack the shite out of him...

KCi

Jan 2, 2004
Better start to park your car inside the house. They might return with vengeance and more brutal than before. Better safe than sorry. B)

epileather

Jan 12, 2004
U were lucky. I wasn't THey seems to target satria.. They will break the window.. and climb in. Coz' Satria's window is big and easy to climb in..
Me and another friend of mine already kena in Desa petaling

Constantine

Feb 27, 2005
Originally posted by Crash@Apr 16 2005, 05:01
At about 4.00am this morning, I was awakened by my alarm sounding. Icon on my radiostar showed a break-in. I peeked outside and there it was, a GTi right beside my car, outside my parents house in Kelana Jaya. He looked at me before speeding off. I went outside to investigate. He left a still burning cigarette on the ground.

I could not disable the blaring alarm. Captor called several times and I returned call to report the attempt.

The passenger side door assembly was broken and protruded like a sore thumb. I could not force it back in.

I am very, very upset since I am supposed to be driving to Johor in about 5 hours for the SSO.

Fucking bastard!
[snapback]902005[/snapback]​
Was your car featured in the Radiostar thread http://zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34871

By the way, you shouldn't have mentioned what alarm system you have in installed in your ride in this forum... they are among us... reading our postings.

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
driving a GTi sumore...wat lah this kinda ppl...think we all born out wit silver spoon in our mouth meh...we also need 2 work hard 2 buy car n mod car 1 leh....even if born wit silver spoon in mouth also is parents hard earn money...fuck those thiefs lah...if cannot afford 2 mod car dun mod lah...y wanna be so cheap n sohai 2 steal ppls things....

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
The problem is I was visiting my parent's place in SS5. I live in an apartment and have a secure car park, so that's not the problem.

I thank Radiostar and Captor for saving my ass.

Be careful guys. Guard your car with your life!