Car break-ins at SS2, PJ

wit.factor

May 1, 2006
Hi, i decided to post after hearing that 2 friends had their cars broken into while having supper in SS2.

First incident occurred last weekend near SS2 Murni restaurant - passenger window smashed, laptop and bag stolen.

Latest incident happened Monday night where my friend parked her car near the SS2 (seapark) police station - again, passenger window (which is tinted) smashed, branded bag was stolen. the keyhole of the car's boot was also tampered with but they were unable to break it.

Likely this is the work of the same gang who prey on stuff left in the cars. Please be careful when you are in the SS2 area, leave nothing inside your car. And keep a lookout for these people..... please post any info u may have noticed of these suspicious characters.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Thanks for the info bro! :adore:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
must always bring your laptop where ever u go....
no matter for just a min to jump down to 7 eleven...
the thieves are smart.

some say if wanna leave your laptop in the car, remove the battery,
but to me, better bring the whole thing. the laptop is not important, the data content is.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friends car is having some problem...
It is a Satria 1.5 Auto converted to manual...

The problem is rarely simple but then this foremans are doing nonsense...

The car is jerking when its on top speed...1,2,3,4,5..whenever it likes....
It feels like there is something blocking the car from moving when ur driving it...

Have checked with foremans, and also changed the IC Box of the Fuel Injection but its still the same...and now after consulting another foreman, he says the fuel pump is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience