Can i use back?

Pot78

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Perak
Can i use back my bonnet and bumber after i dump in my Evo2 halfcut in my Putra? And my i know what document need to get from the yard to register my engine? Custome form will ready soon and what is surat akuan????
May i know where's 4G63 engine number?:p
Thank You.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Sure can use back your ori bonnet and bumper.

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
Pot78 said:
Can i use back my bonnet and bumber after i dump in my Evo2 halfcut in my Putra? And my i know what document need to get from the yard to register my engine? Custome form will ready soon and what is surat akuan????
May i know where's 4G63 engine number?:p
Thank You.

surat akuan is the letter hat to prove that ur engine is fix in their workshop
the evo engine no is at the block near the turbine
yes u can use back the bonnet n bumber but u must fit in oso the fender n the head lamp

Pot78

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Perak
Sorry maybe i misunderstood my meaning 'use back my bumnber and bonnet' is my original putra bumber and bonnet not the HALFCUT 1. Coz i see the intercooler piping maybe blocking my front grill and the bumber(putra) MUST modify to fit it rite?SO less hassel when JPJ stop my car :D If i use back the EVO2 bumber, bonnet and the light comes along from half cut 1, did they(jpj) 'stop' me? Is it legal to use back the front cut bumber, bonnet...etc, since my engine will 'kissing' my bonnet if i use putra bonnet. :confused:
Thank you.

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
Pot78 said:
Sorry maybe i misunderstood my meaning 'use back my bumnber and bonnet' is my original putra bumber and bonnet not the HALFCUT 1. Coz i see the intercooler piping maybe blocking my front grill and the bumber(putra) MUST modify to fit it rite?SO less hassel when JPJ stop my car :D If i use back the EVO2 bumber, bonnet and the light comes along from half cut 1, did they(jpj) 'stop' me? Is it legal to use back the front cut bumber, bonnet...etc, since my engine will 'kissing' my bonnet if i use putra bonnet. :confused:
Thank you.
bro i don think u can legally use back the half cut bumper,bonnet..etc
coz jpj told me b4 ur car look no alike with the original car they hv rite to block u
if u really wan don change the bonnet only the bumper
coz i'm using promote bumper with ori bonnet no hassle at all when block
last time they approve watever u change n only require u to put a proton logo on the car only
now no more
correct me if i'm wrong

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The battle to be the region’s top Shell FuelSave Team came to a conclusion recently with Team Malaysia coming home third against drivers from Hong Kong, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand during the 2011 Shell FuelSave Challenge at the Sepang International Circuit.

Team Malaysia was made up of the 2011 Regional Shell FuelSave Challenge winners, Tan Moh Chuan, Deborah Tan and Lee Chee Koon. They took...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience