Can anyone please teach me....

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
How to remove headlight bulbs to replace new ones....?
i changed to philips crystal vision and i got these michiba's...i wanna see for myself,
which is brighter....
can tell me step by step..? ima veli de 'tau kei' in this ler :(

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Here you go Step by step

1) Pop your bonnet open.. Hahaha just kidding
2) Look directly behind your headlamps and you will see a socket connecting directly at the middle of the round rubber piece.
3) Press the clip and pull off the socket
4) Then remove the round rubber piece (tip: you can pull the ear/extending flap of the rubber piece). Just make sure you don't tear the rubber as you do not want to rear goldfish in it...)
5) there will be two sort of like bunny clips. It feels abit 'springy' Press it towards the front of the headlamp and pull it towards the side. Do the same for the other clip as well.
6) then hold the leg of the bulb and pull it out gently. DO NOT TOUCH the glass bit of the bulb.

Repeat steps 6,5,4,3,2,1 when you put it back. then get on to the next headlamp. Follow steps 1,2,3,4,5,6,6,5,4,3,2,1... you will be fine!

Happy removing then!

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Aiyo khguan, you can do this with your eyes close la..... hehehe

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
i never had any experience before I succesfully changed my bulbs for the first time, too.

^ the above statement has been edited. So you understand what i mean now?

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
wahh...simefly...tqtq...
btw..when are you joining us for convoy??

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Aiyo uncle drex and guan... don't la be so modest... hehehe must be too technical until the easy easy stuff forgot how to do liao hahahaha

PocketRocket: Now i full time david blaine... hehehe Been very busy with work lately and really no time to even move around much la in weekdays. Are you all having a TT or convoy tonight?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
hmm...i cant seem to find any 'clip'...but when i took my car to CV audio...peter changed it like damn easy oni...i feel so useless.. :(

yea...tonite small TT convoy..come lar...aiyo

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
yah man.... did you watch and learn??? how much did he charge you for it??? Gosh you should have told me, then if i join TT tonight i can help you change la...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i cant see...i wanted to peep... lolzz...but i cant figure out any clip securing the bulb... :confused:

peter do FOC lerr...fren fren wz him,nuffin wan..all this small tasks..but i really want to learn lorr....so simefly coming anot tonight?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wonder, where to get the best mods for scissor doors and interior dressing? like dash board leather packing,?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience