Can anyone please teach me....

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
same place same time??? i can try to join for a short while la... but i have to run some errands fers... hehehe

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ok dude....see u there...den i show u my michiba's..kekeke

rayz85

Known Member
Aug 28, 2004
PJ, Sunway
simefly said:
Here you go Step by step

1) Pop your bonnet open.. Hahaha just kidding
2) Look directly behind your headlamps and you will see a socket connecting directly at the middle of the round rubber piece.
3) Press the clip and pull off the socket
4) Then remove the round rubber piece (tip: you can pull the ear/extending flap of the rubber piece). Just make sure you don't tear the rubber as you do not want to rear goldfish in it...)
5) there will be two sort of like bunny clips. It feels abit 'springy' Press it towards the front of the headlamp and pull it towards the side. Do the same for the other clip as well.
6) then hold the leg of the bulb and pull it out gently. DO NOT TOUCH the glass bit of the bulb.

Repeat steps 6,5,4,3,2,1 when you put it back. then get on to the next headlamp. Follow steps 1,2,3,4,5,6,6,5,4,3,2,1... you will be fine!

Happy removing then!
if touch da glass bit of the bulb den how ark :(

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
MY 1ST DIY IS NOT ON MY CAR.....hahahahahaha

feel dam good,achievement~!! (^.^)v

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
rayz85 said:
if touch da glass bit of the bulb den how ark
use a tissue to wipe it clean....

when u touch de glass... ur fingers wil left some oil on the glass.. when de bulbs light up... it will be heated unevenly.... n cool down unevenly.. so this may damage the glass... by breaking.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys,
im planning to change my crank pulley to a lightened one..
just wanna ask,is Zerone one good ah?or should i get works?is it the same size as my oem pulley? mythelogy is too expensive la..hehe
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience