Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Calling all ALTEZZA owners

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
tom's said:
today went to see the white sard bodykit altezza........good condition and so nice..... tom's suspension, Greddy oil cooler, hks header, avs rims, ext temp meter, got vacuum sensor there but meter tarak, muffler didn't see what brand, hks air filter, the rest all stock....clutch n flywheel stock.....mileage on 30K+km (dunno how true)

also saw the trd m celica..... trd gt wing..... suspension not trd also....seat stock....rim stock...... trd meter

ohhhhh! alvin went looking for a car.
wah!!!

so apa macam?
getting apa kereta?

wahahahahahahh kena poison kow kow by the altezza owners already ... LOL LOL ... but really nice la altezza ride and handling ... but the power sikit kurang laaa .. maybe coz i sit in auto ... so who got manual altezza wanna gimme a ride ?!?!?! wahhahahahah ... celica owner also welcome to give me ride to see the power of 2zzge vs 3sge !!!! wahahahahhahahaha

Last edited:
organize a drag session between stock altezza n stock celice 6sp..... hahahaha

yolk said:
wahahahahahahh kena poison kow kow by the altezza owners already ... LOL LOL ... but really nice la altezza ride and handling ... but the power sikit kurang laaa .. maybe coz i sit in auto ... so who got manual altezza wanna gimme a ride ?!?!?! wahhahahahah ... celica owner also welcome to give me ride to see the power of 2zzge vs 3sge !!!! wahahahahhahahaha

go to used car dealer to test car lah,
but first need to flash cash in front of their eyes to convince them u are buying only that
they are more than happy to give u a free ride. :D

celica dun buy loh. not so family car friendly. celica for young ppl who has a long way b4 getting married. Purely my opinion.

plus can dump in is300 engine:D , or 1JZ-GTE or 2JZ-GTE!!

alvin! apa macam?

still deciding how to lay your hands on an altezza???
yolk u leh?

porosaki : they are some married man with kids also join celica club........got one indian doctor also got.......chinese dentist also got.......

still waiting for my number to keluar in 4d ... wahahahhaha ...

lexus just launch their range of car........saw in the papers.....sc430 and is250 n 350....... price range for is250 when reach malaysia plus all the taxes should be around 240K-260K..........hope car come in soon and and.....better don's say..later altezza owner sakit hati......hahahaha

sorry guys to disturb...just wanna check out with u guys,howz the power like in altezza,pick up n top end? and is there any turbo kit for this car? cost around? lastly,fuel con. like?

im looking for one right now rs200..just wanna check out the spec..

thanks...

any pictures on the rides/during TT?

camera tak bagus. so no pic.

care to share some tots guys!

A/T (200hp) good at low and mid end
M/T (210hp) good at mid and high end ( can wallop any 325i and below any Vtec including accord euro r too accept the DC 5 & EP 3)

fuel consumption can get u 470km plus easily if u tune your right leg properly.

TURBO KIT plenty if u have the money to spend.
ranging from ????? to 25k

wish u luck in getting your altezza

thanks dude...
will join u guys if i get one any soon...

Hi Porosaki,
I am evaluating between BMW E46 318 2.0 and
Altezza 2.0 3S-GE 6 Speed. I have doing some research about 318 and Altezza. Now need to hear from Altezza owner in malaysia.

Is there any common problem with altezza?
Is the maintenace cost expensive ?
Where do I service an Altezza?
Where do I buy spare parts?
What are some of common part price ? i.e fuel filter etc.

Thanks. :D

So far my altezza didn give me any problem since i brough it last year,
depands on how you taking care of your vehicle, you can services you vehicle everywhere basically changing engine oil,battery etc, other wise for altezza part you can choose :

- Vision Motorsport at Jalan Maarof Bangsar Baru

or

- Wing Hin Motorsport at Jalan Loke Yew,Wisma Wing hin

They will order direct from japan anything you want includ TRD and Tom's part

Finally Choosing Altezza you wont Regart.
Is that right ? Altezza owner.

That all i know,porasaki will more experince in this.

Last edited:
basically 3s-ge is common in Malaysia.

u will have that engine in RAV-4, MR2 and st203 & st183.
so basically they is no difference in wherever u service your 3s-ge engine.
the the only difference the Altezza engine is it has double VVTi. thats it.

another place i recommend is TRIAL tuning spirit in sg. BESI.
also have quite a number of TRD parts.
got my REAR AXLE & TRANSMISSION oil service there.

the only problem of all TOYOTA with the new engines which is with the VVTi is
the god damn air flow sensor. So take good care of it. better use drop in air filter than open pod ones.

Choosing a car depends on an individual. some like the BMW for its sex appeal but i like the altezza for its high reving engine and its layout and easy to modify to virtually every turbo engine toyota could offer.

sigh.......can't afford 1...... "BMW sex appeal"...... thats why ppl buy bmw.....hehehehe

BMW stands for......... no matter how it stands for it is still = LADIES

tracer said:
You mean its easy to get turbo parts for the 3S-GE here?

no! not that but easy to put in 3S-GTE, 1JZ-GTE, 2JZ-GTE & 2UZ-FE including the new IS250 & IS350 engines.

Get it???;)

A Post Every 5 Minutes

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom