Beware/Be Careful if Tyre Prices are far way cheaper than other Tyre Shops

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Could end up paying more like bro. SF......:banghead:
I've been going back to Acanta a lot. Even though they are a little more expensive but at least they give me peace of mind and just the other day I went back to them because one of my RSRs was going flat really fast. Found out the valve was leaky so the fella changed it for me for free.

Re-did my alignment after TTA also for free cuz it was a minor adjustment by them.

Pay a little more but get satisfaction for the service and repeat business. Ok what.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I've been going back to Acanta a lot. Even though they are a little more expensive but at least they give me peace of mind and just the other day I went back to them because one of my RSRs was going flat really fast. Found out the valve was leaky so the fella changed it for me for free.

Re-did my alignment after TTA also for free cuz it was a minor adjustment by them.

Pay a little more but get satisfaction for the service and repeat business. Ok what.
Your a little more expensive already covered by the free minor adjustment. In other shops that charged you cheaper would have charged you again to readjust...

Actually before recommending you there I check with my friend on the extreme tyres. He gave me two shops, the other in Shah Alam who is cheaper but less extreme tyre stock. Anyway Acanta also near your place...hahaha:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just last Saturday night, the Type-R boys in the know decided to have a merged meet between Singapore and Malaysia at a car park in Mutiara Damansara. The impromptu gathering was initiated by the CTR Club of Singapore and Revhouse, a CTR sub-culture based there. Over 60 Type-Rs made up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience