Any IS250 owners or club around?

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Anyone here using F-sport intake?
I don't think anyone here using the intake but I know a few IS using it and I've heard the sound of it...sounds like very garang,deep roar. I'm planning to get one too. Price wise RM2.2K frm TOM's Sunway. If ur interested maybe i can get a cheaper price for it with a group buy.

Feb 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all, I am newbie here........ Just bought my Lexus 2 months ago (re-con UK) . May I know where is the best workshop available in KL or PJ area to service my car and change some parts? Also what is the suitable sport rim for IS250 as I thinking to change it to 18". Thanks .

2slow

Known Member
May 2, 2005

jeweltag

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
need help ppl... i broke my rear bumper reflector.... anyone knows where to get it?

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Hi all, I am newbie here........ Just bought my Lexus 2 months ago (re-con UK) . May I know where is the best workshop available in KL or PJ area to service my car and change some parts? Also what is the suitable sport rim for IS250 as I thinking to change it to 18". Thanks .
I would recommend u try Vision Auto TOM's in Sunway or Bangsar for service. Just wondering what price did you get it for and the year of manufacture?

Feb 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I would recommend u try Vision Auto TOM's in Sunway or Bangsar for service. Just wondering what price did you get it for and the year of manufacture?
Just call TOM's at bangsar and they ask me to send my car there for inspection. My car is year 06 @ RM178k but plus all the " dunno what what cost in " is about 185k wo..... Just had the touch screen cost about 6k. Now looking to change sport rim but dunno what suitable it. Look for Cheap and Nice looking Rim. HEHHE... Any recommend? TQ

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

for rim...go for DOTZ...:)
Just check with the DOTZ web site , saw the photo of the rim but this is not i looking for.. Hhehe.. anyway just called my friend who is sponsor by Hypertune . They ask to go to their office and have a look for the choises of Rim..... Hopefully can get it.. Hehe

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

what year is yr uk IS ? willing to share upload pic here ?
here u go cl forums wheel thread
★★★★★ 2IS Wheel Thread Index ★★★★★ - Club Lexus Forums
The photo can upload now as my car now with 16" rim .. look ugly.. heheh...

lathen

Known Member
Dec 31, 2010
Johor Bahru
HI, mines also UK spec. Do take note that UK spec odometer milages is by miles, not km. Dun get shock after seeing one tank of petrol can only get around 300 , it is miles , not km:driver:

Feb 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
lathen said:
HI, mines also UK spec. Do take note that UK spec odometer milages is by miles, not km. Dun get shock after seeing one tank of petrol can only get around 300 , it is miles , not km:driver:
I knew that..... How many miles can u get per tank...... Mine can get 350-370miles per tank......

JinJangJoe

Jan 31, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
tq bro jinjangjoe and bro ed78 for your opinion n comment.

i already went for checking at trial tuning and toms bangsar in november 2010. both come out with different opinion.
trial tuning opinion- something to do with battery/ecu
toms opinion - suggesting to change ecu, throttle body and intake manifold.

:bawling:
As I have previously said, your situation is a well established and confirmed cam noise fault.

Here is a discussion thread with a video having the exact same noise:
http://my.is/forums/f87/what-sound-when-start-engine-420709/

Lexus has admitted the problem and has issued a Tech Bulletin to address the issue:
Engine Cranking/startup Noise - Lexus Owners Club

Do not listen to other so-called diagnosis. Such people don't know what they are talking about.

Last edited:

alexchan76

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
Hi guys,

Another IS250 owner reported in, own my IS250 for about 3 weeks, 2006 Japan spec with Alcantara.

I have a question, is IS250 come with Sport & Luxury spec? I always feel like my car very bumpy due to she having a hard suspension / absorber.

Please advice.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Black Wira, recently put on a Promote I front bumper. I removed the old sideskirts (ala GTi design) cos i had to take out my front fenders, and now without sideskirts my car looks kinda weird.

Any suggestions on what to replace them with?

If any members have pictures of the sideskirts, that would be even better! :regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience