Any Drifters from KDU college?

whit3puppy

May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
jceh said:
heheh whitepupp3y....actually you've seen me b4..was the last drift sessions with alex...the fat fat guy with specs...zzzzzzzz ;p

so how drift leh??

all airtrek la satria la..my clk hai lat edi..wanna follow u guys also cannot...

thank god i dun add to the statistics of taking away the parking spot in kdu!!
jceh: Hie!! Alex as in blackgti izzit? HHeheheh... Don't fall asleep lar.. Wake up!!

TypicalGuy

Dec 29, 2004
acura said:
kdu parking sucks... scratch my car there b4.. stoopid idiotic parking.

better than inti,taylors,sunway rite?

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
leonachin.com
if inti or taylors mou man tai... i stay around there .. i walk to class late every morning..
i dun like sunway college... full of spoilt brats... i dun wanna my called as one there..(no hard feelings for students in sunway, but thats how i generallize them as)

taking a cheap course in KDU.. cos no money T__T now have to spent more on petrol and parking... DAM!

TypicalGuy

Dec 29, 2004
acura said:
if inti or taylors mou man tai... i stay around there .. i walk to class late every morning..
i dun like sunway college... full of spoilt brats... i dun wanna my called as one there..(no hard feelings for students in sunway, but thats how i generallize them as)

taking a cheap course in KDU.. cos no money T__T now have to spent more on petrol and parking... DAM!

jom car pool ler..
i park my car near ur house...drift ride to kdu

Short_Shifter

May 10, 2005
Banting
yeaH lah ay kdu drifters gathering or not?...anyone one participating for OTS7?...lets gather around n drift lah!

' xZ "

Jul 13, 2005
hmm i never see KDU's parking b4 but i can say that Sunway College students really don't know how to drive car and park car! My car kena scratched few times edi. Damn! :mad:

jceh

Apr 24, 2005
Damansara Jaya
in college meh?

Short_Shifter said:
hey jceh...im a student at KDU and im crazy bout drifting...wanna go drift ah this friday night?...anybody got suggestions where to go and when?...hey KDU drifters...lets have a TT session at our local cafeteria ler...u guys name the time and location of which table ler...hehe...!

KDU drifter unite at KDU Cafeteria!
sorry ah so long i never log on..was on hols...hehe...i got car also cannto drift now..clk la my car..u know clk..cute lil kancil...standard to the max...moreover my bro crashed his spanking new city within a month of receiving it...totalled the undercarriage...

interested in meeting up or not u guys..if u r why dun we set date la...

how bout this sunday(1st august) around noon say 3-4pm jelutong we meet up la..anyone interested call me 016-3656395..i'm about immune to ringtone so if i dun pick up on the first try...try a 2nd time yeah!!

jceh

p/s those not from kdu also come la..mayb we can include inter college OTS next time leh..hehe

jceh

Apr 24, 2005
Damansara Jaya
whit3puppy said:
jceh: Hie!! Alex as in blackgti izzit? HHeheheh... Don't fall asleep lar.. Wake up!!
sorry sorry awake edi awake edi...been in hibernation for bout a month..lolz...

yeah alex black gti...he just installed a racing clutch ya know..and lighten his flywheel..man wish i cud steal his ride for a night..heheh..

wei i heard u r into car park rallies...let me know when ur next race...i come support u next time...

*back to hibernation state*

jceh

Apr 24, 2005
Damansara Jaya
Karting karting!!

ops forgot to mention...i tried karting finally after a long battle with some of my friend's persuasion and immediately fell in love with it...say...if we cant drift lets go karting..hehehe...

come on peeps...sunday 1st august jelutong...takan u study kdu dunno where jelutong or u guys suggest a place we try to meet up...the more the merrier..get to know the drifting community in kdu...or mayb other colleges..P licenses need not apply...j/k j/k...

jceh @ 016 365 63 95 or drop me a mail [email protected]