Any Drifters from KDU college?

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
acura said:
Who Are U?

he always online in zth.com...not a big news..if he knows u got gold airtrek ler...

acura dun need worry and suspense...he always in sunway area wan....maybe stalker also....

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
wah.. KDU becoming drift playground ?? hmm.. anyway, i'm from KDU too. but not a drifter. just a STUDENT. hahaha..

oh yea.. acura, parking do SUCK !! but since u and the rest of the Northumbria ppl are on hols now, its not that bad. :p ( u r doing northumbria rite?)

anyway, i'm doing dip. engineering. finishing soon i HOPE !!

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
TypicalGuy said:
he always online in zth.com...not a big news..if he knows u got gold airtrek ler...

acura dun need worry and suspense...he always in sunway area wan....maybe stalker also....
*laughs* , a stalker word is overrated for me , im just a frequent zth visitor and no im not in sunway but i wish i was because im actually in the states for almost two years already.

just want to say the airtrek was a nice car and wondering why acura changed, thats all. not to make everyone feel so intimidated by my msg or feel threatened...

cheers

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
lolz

my airtrek still around mah.. my mom driving it.. she told me to take out all the stickers on her car... lolz

my car now got big big boomer man... heh heh heh...

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
jceh said:
cookie..yes i'm a kdu student..do u happen to be valerie??...hehehe...i'm a noobie in zerotohundred...am doing a murdoch course in kdu now..gonna graduate in 2007 i hope!!

so anyone else interested in jacking the ke70 in front of kdu...nehhh the white colour wan ah...cuz my fren stays in the house right behind the ke70..can ask him to look see for us..heheheh

any other kdu students into drifting??
jceh: I noticed that you mention my name.. I used to study in KDU but the course I wanted to do wasn't offered there.. and yes!! Parking sucks.. It wasn't like that back 2 years and last year.. Well, it was still okay.. I used to get to park inside the covered parking lots until this year lar.. Well, 2005 suddenly the new batch came with cars so parking became a problem.. That was my 2nd reason to change college..

Anyway, Hie!! to you jceh..

jceh

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
Damansara Jaya
yo valerie!!

heheh whitepupp3y....actually you've seen me b4..was the last drift sessions with alex...the fat fat guy with specs...zzzzzzzz ;p

so how drift leh??

all airtrek la satria la..my clk hai lat edi..wanna follow u guys also cannot...

thank god i dun add to the statistics of taking away the parking spot in kdu!!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey jceh...im a student at KDU and im crazy bout drifting...wanna go drift ah this friday night?...anybody got suggestions where to go and when?...hey KDU drifters...lets have a TT session at our local cafeteria ler...u guys name the time and location of which table ler...hehe...!

KDU drifter unite at KDU Cafeteria!

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
no lah sexycar...we the drifters studying at kdu simply oni lah wanna group up...but dun worry if we ever go for a drift....we call u ok!

cookie

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
PJ
Visit site
jceh said:
cookie..yes i'm a kdu student..do u happen to be valerie??...hehehe...i'm a noobie in zerotohundred...am doing a murdoch course in kdu now..gonna graduate in 2007 i hope!!
me onli busy body fellow who is staying near KDU college hahaha

sorri I am not Valerie

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all Sifu,

Do you have any idea of where to get the mini buffing or polishing pad which can attach to Makita poliher 9227c ?

I'm looking for the buffing and polishing pad size like 3 - 3.5".
But couldnt get it even search online , it only available from other countries.

Do you have any shops can recommend to me in order to get that item?

Very appreciate if you could assist.

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience