Air refreshner can be dangerous!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ha! ha! then must make sure same brand my wife using.....:biggrin:
Kinda hard to find the same girl who has the same taste of perfume as own wife...not easy to find one :rofl:

u sound like a pro....:rofl:
He is a pro, can't judge a book by its cover man :laugh:

Talking about air fresheners, I hate the most is those indoor ones. Where it will spray automatically.
Those are way too strong that the smell attacks straight into your nostrils. Doesn't smell good yet too heavy.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yesterday I was at Bandar Menjarala attending a wedding dinner at Sin Choi Wah Restaurant. I arrive there saw the bride say hi to her and gave her and hug and congrats here sat down at the table it was empty...I'm the 1st to arrive. Then after 45mins saw whole bunch of girls outside giggling, laughing was thinking. "could they be all same table with me?" bingo!!! I one batang vs 9 abalone.....you can imagine 9 different types of perfume all mixed up like don't know what....even before 3rd dish I already mau pengsan....then 7 girls all deep V revealing their gran canyon.....niama lagi pengsang.....but I really cannot tahan the perfume mix....like rojak...1 min this girl perfume another min another girl mia....I drink drink until go back home sleep wake up today also can't remember what I said yesterday night.....

I text the bride this morning, told her "you very pandai pair me with whole tables of girls....give me high blood pressure only."

Last edited:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Yesterday I was at Bandar Menjarala attending a wedding dinner at Sin Choi Wah Restaurant. I arrive there saw the bride say hi to her and gave her and hug and congrats here sat down at the table it was empty...I'm the 1st to arrive. Then after 45mins saw whole bunch of girls outside giggling, laughing was thinking. "could they be all same table with me?" bingo!!! I one batang vs 9 abalone.....you can imagine 9 different types of perfume all mixed up like don't know what....even before 3rd dish I already mau pengsan....then 7 girls all deep V revealing their gran canyon.....niama lagi pengsang.....but I really cannot tahan the perfume mix....like rojak...1 min this girl perfume another min another girl mia....I drink drink until go back home sleep wake up today also can't remember what I said yesterday night.....

I text the bride this morning, told her "you very pandai pair me with whole tables of girls....give me high blood pressure only."
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Yeap. Thats what I get in buses and an air cond room. Really dizzy.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

your 'lil bro' keep standing up all the time ah? :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

All rojak campur cocktail can be a killer. Either your friend very kind to you or really evil.....hahahaha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

U are always surrounded by girls, that can't be help. Your friend is too kind :rofl:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Yeap. Thats what I get in buses and an air cond room. Really dizzy.
Ya, i never like those perfume, some are okay, some too strong. In the lift without air cond is the worse...really almost suffocated inside. :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Never like girls with heavy perfume...makes me stay away from them instead. Just ori lady smell will do.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
your 'lil bro' keep standing up all the time ah? :rofl:
Not standing up because want to pengsan already...unless they come press press me do CPR with their boobs...

All rojak campur cocktail can be a killer. Either your friend very kind to you or really evil.....hahahaha:rofl:
Death by perfume.....Wakakakakaka

U are always surrounded by girls, that can't be help. Your friend is too kind :rofl:
I know you want....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not standing up because want to pengsan already...unless they come press press me do CPR with their boobs...

Death by perfume.....Wakakakakaka

I know you want....
Should call me ma u come Kepong. No Cari I. :smile:
Those girls all u dunno one?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, I don't know one...but need to break the ice loh...if not whole dinner I keep quiet meh....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As a race fan I get asked the following question almost everyday, what is it about racing that you love so much? It's actually hard to describe your love for something or someone, but I think that this video sums it up pretty well, what is there not to love about racing? It's not only the synergy of man and machine, it's not only a race against your closest competitor, it's also one against the clock...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience