Pay money to kill ourselves. wahahaha. good find 6Ue5t

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
It's air pollutant instead of freshener! For natural scent I rather opt for pandan leaf, homemade dried flowers etc.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
It's air pollutant instead of freshener! For natural scent I rather opt for pandan leaf, homemade dried flowers etc.
Agree, pandan leaves smells good in car and it removes all sort of smell in the car..strong enough.
Smell of nature

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Imagine breathing alcohol. I believe air fresheners are made with alcohol right?
I like neutral smell in the car. :biggrin:
I just like the new car smell :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if leather seats nice smell la, fabric ones has all kinda smell, sometimes even damp smell...
Damp so far dun have. haha! Unless used car. Last time I bought the kelisa i remember got
dog shit smell but lucky it was outside not in the car where I was afraid is in the car..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I never use any air freshener..I only put charcoal in the car if it smell but best is to practice no eating in the car. If bungkus goreng stuff in the car....just keep the windows open so the smell won't soak into the fabric so much and can clear out faster. All my cars I strictly prohibits durian at all cost. If you caught water in the car get a dehumifier and put it in so that all moisture is drawn away. A humid interior will cause it to smell and mold will grow which is very bad for health.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
guys, don't even think 'leather smell' is all natural as there involved lots of chemical die and cure process in leather processing, beware! The best i think is put charcoal inside.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
guys, don't even think 'leather smell' is all natural as there involved lots of chemical die and cure process in leather processing, beware! The best i think is put charcoal inside.
i dun mind if its alcantara leather :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

I never use any air freshener..I only put charcoal in the car if it smell but best is to practice no eating in the car. If bungkus goreng stuff in the car....just keep the windows open so the smell won't soak into the fabric so much and can clear out faster. All my cars I strictly prohibits durian at all cost. If you caught water in the car get a dehumifier and put it in so that all moisture is drawn away. A humid interior will cause it to smell and mold will grow which is very bad for health.
i spilled a venti cup of starbucks frappucino on my front carpet before, took me a few hours to clean it up. after 3 years still got smell.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Planning to take the wira headunit and install it in a Atos, how to pull out the the radio from the wira ?

And also the Atos ?

Im referring to the removal of the dash ..

Info much appreciated!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience