Air refreshner can be dangerous!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Never like girls with heavy perfume...makes me stay away from them instead. Just ori lady smell will do.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
your 'lil bro' keep standing up all the time ah? :rofl:
Not standing up because want to pengsan already...unless they come press press me do CPR with their boobs...

All rojak campur cocktail can be a killer. Either your friend very kind to you or really evil.....hahahaha:rofl:
Death by perfume.....Wakakakakaka

U are always surrounded by girls, that can't be help. Your friend is too kind :rofl:
I know you want....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not standing up because want to pengsan already...unless they come press press me do CPR with their boobs...

Death by perfume.....Wakakakakaka

I know you want....
Should call me ma u come Kepong. No Cari I. :smile:
Those girls all u dunno one?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, I don't know one...but need to break the ice loh...if not whole dinner I keep quiet meh....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, I don't know one...but need to break the ice loh...if not whole dinner I keep quiet meh....
Got get phone numbers or not? since all wear deep v showing u their value. :rofl:
But I still prefer girls without perfume. Really hard to talk with all those perfume.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bro SF, ori lady smell??? :hmmmm2::dontknow:
LOL! sorry for the confusion, as in normal will do without perfume :rofl: wont be able to smell the body smell unless she sweat real bad or u r her lover :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
u try walking in aeon, metrojaya etc... perfume section.
Not too bad because wide area. Get one highly perfumed lady in a lift together, that one really death by perfume...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Bro SF, ori lady smell??? :hmmmm2::dontknow:
you know him too well....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

LOL! sorry for the confusion, as in normal will do without perfume :rofl: wont be able to smell the body smell unless she sweat real bad or u r her lover :rofl:
no need explain, we understand, faster cabut......:driver:

Next time you forget any cologne just dab the car air freshener.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not too bad because wide area. Get one highly perfumed lady in a lift together, that one really death by perfume...:biggrin:
you know him too well....:rofl:

no need explain, we understand, faster cabut......:driver:

Next time you forget any cologne just dab the car air freshener.....hahahahaha:biggrin:
:rofl: Bugger, like the chinese saying "Take advantage when I'm sick, to take my life" :damnmate:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Applying perfume is actually a social good manner but many women do not know what works. Generally, from my personal observation, Malay women use strong perfume while Chinese prefers more subtle ones. Once I was seated next to a woman, she has a really seducing perfume on her until I almost want to hamtam her (you know what I mean, in my mind at least:biggrin:)-very pleasing and arousing and it smelled like her natural body scent.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Applying perfume is actually a social good manner but many women do not know what works. Generally, from my personal observation, Malay women use strong perfume while Chinese prefers more subtle ones. Once I was seated next to a woman, she has a really seducing perfume on her until I almost want to hamtam her (you know what I mean, in my mind at least:biggrin:)-very pleasing and arousing and it smelled like her natural body scent.
That's why I said original body smell the best LOL

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Very often, most of us will find another vehicle from no where or from the furthest left or right of toll plaza area cut across in front of us, just because they find the toll lane in front of us is less congested.
This will make us brake quite suddenly to avoid hitting them....
Sometimes believe it or not!
They even cut diagonally across in front of you, its a very scary experience and i believe it happens to most of us most of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience