Air filters

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
ettm_14 said:
anything else that i can change or have to increase my acceleration?exhaust maybe?i have no idea on tht...any sifus wanna help out?whats the best for auto?i dunno can;t imagine how will it feel...

the sound sure one kind right..haha...
normal basic up grade, extractor, exhaust system, filter, remove cat convertor *erm*

expensive mod: More aggressive cam, valve spring, retainer, pulley, ecu

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
go for open pod air filter,CAI,twin loop muffler..sure can go a bit!

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
twin loop muffler.. -_- that increase topspeed ler.. -_- kinda restrictive.. straight flow! hahah most power! most noisy! most cheapest! hahaha

kenzo

6,000 RPM
haha yea true, but twin loop will help for auto, guyz, i need ask 1 question, i wanna do CAI but my engine bay the hose cant pull down to the bumper, not much space lah, dem gen2, im driving auto anywayz, and the atf temperature stick check is very close to the bumper, that's why not much space, haihz...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Aiming Headlights Or, how to maximize visibility without blinding other drivers By: Tom Morr/autoMedia.com

Causes | Back To Top
Headlights can become misaligned in many ways. One of the most common is when the person replacing a bad light inadvertently turns the adjusting screws instead of the retaining fasteners. Fender-benders and other front-end damage can also cause lights to become askew, as can carrying heavy loads in the rear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience