Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

aja

Dec 3, 2003
Thats good..mayb can arrange tt next week..i'm going.. to have a mtg in KL next week, so can meet u guys...hopufully
Last friday night, we all meet-up at Mutiara Damansara. There are 8 CL7 attended.

Not bad. No pics available.

electro16

Jan 10, 2009
got suggestion, how bout we do cl7 group dyno activity on saturday next week(15/8/09)?

amdfaisal

Bawah jembatan
aja... CF bonnet la terus. in SG easy to find brand new oso. pearl white car with CF bonnet... damn stim u know. but u need to lose that mugen grille lah har har har

Jwu

Apr 25, 2005
Dear Sifus, I'm looking to get a CL7 (auto) not euro-r. Anything I should look out for in terms of problems?? Got one 70,000KM ++ going for sale.

zendengoh

Feb 11, 2008
KL Kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
hi guys, long time no see, still remember me or not.

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
guys how about replacing the cat with js racing straight pipes....any different? any comment?

aja

Dec 3, 2003
guys how about replacing the cat with js racing straight pipes....any different? any comment?
J racing not sure. HAve to to ask sapa2 yang used it.

I'm currently using the HKS Silent Power tuh..twin muffler. Meletup2 bunyi bila tukar gear high rpm.

Judging from my previous straight/single line RSR using for my CL1 kahwin, I believe straight one should be better. Less obsacle and no meletup2 during high rev.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Again, if u de-cat and put any 2.2" straight pipe, u will felt at least 3% power increase already.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

hi guys, long time no see, still remember me or not.
Remember. How are u doing now?

zendengoh

Feb 11, 2008
KL Kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
Fine, overalll not much different, still selling auto parts and just minor change for my accord.:rofl:

aja

Dec 3, 2003
Fine, overalll not much different, still selling auto parts and just minor change for my accord.:rofl:
Any available parts for CL7A or CL7R?. Both the same, I guess except for the cosmetic. Maybe you could list them here so that CL7 members here could do an order from you.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

I plan to pictured-out the different between stock CL7R exhaust with HKS Hi Silent Power ("HKS exhaust") Exhaust so that those without extra budget allocation need not necessarily buying the HKS one. Moreover, the HKS used price nowadays (non-friend price) still high, circe SGD750-SGD850 or about MYR 1,850-MYR 2,100.

The problem was that I can't attached any pics cureently in ZTH. Maybe later I'll show you all the actual diagram in which to justify the sense of modding stock exhaust to HKS exhaust.

Hey guys,
Its been a long time since i visited this forum.. Hehe
Been thinking And thinking for a long time about this matter...
I'm on my way to buy a alfa romeo 33 from my friend's cousin for a new car project... But i still have doubts and concern about this type of car because i never bought an Continental car before and certainly not an old continental such as this alfa romeo..
So i hope you guys can help me determine is it a good buy or not.. The owner offered me rm2k only for the...