Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

helmistaley

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
i think this thread also contributes for the increment of cl7 kakis here...thanks to the ts...hihi

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
electro sms u this morning but no reply...thought wanna lepak minum with u and look see look see ur car....

still thinking what is the best mod to the exhaust...just decat or maybe straight away go for branded header...

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
electro sms u this morning but no reply...thought wanna lepak minum with u and look see look see ur car....

still thinking what is the best mod to the exhaust...just decat or maybe straight away go for branded header...
Decat dulu bro for the time being. Yang tu wajib !!!.

Kalau kat sini can post pics, easy sikit. I can show u all how i operate my stok exhaust dulu.

BTW, HKS hi power tu syok gak. Bunyi pun tak bising.

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
Decat dulu bro for the time being. Yang tu wajib !!!.

Kalau kat sini can post pics, easy sikit. I can show u all how i operate my stok exhaust dulu.

BTW, HKS hi power tu syok gak. Bunyi pun tak bising.
hks sedap.....silent when idling n bising when rempit hehehe.....my cl1 using hks also rite now

Aja, i thought Leon said CF4/CL1 suspension similar with CL7 :confused:
for suspension...i think not same ler

Royo

Aug 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
After having t car for a week, I am a bit more familiar with it now.

IMHO the first 2 things thats gotta be changed on t CL7R is (1) the entire stock header & exhaust system and (2) the suspension.

The car's got a DC5 engine but without t handling to match / maximise t engine's performance. T car sits a wee bit too high for my liking on stock susp and I got no confidence to push in t corners. I guess tats Y its called a Euro R and not a Type R. :-)

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
bought it from rhd japan...can also order it from sunway but the shipping is too long and you have to put a deposit summore...otr opt search in shc...got someone selling toda fightex if im not mistaken...

mugen coilovers for cl1 and cl7 is different...cl1 and cf4 accord or torneo share the same coilovers....even mugen setup for coilovers is also different within cl7 family...

Royo

Aug 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bought it from rhd japan...can also order it from sunway but the shipping is too long and you have to put a deposit summore...otr opt search in shc...got someone selling toda fightex if im not mistaken...

mugen coilovers for cl1 and cl7 is different...cl1 and cf4 accord or torneo share the same coilovers....even mugen setup for coilovers is also different within cl7 family...

Wats 'shc"?

Agreed that shipping takes too long. Need to wait at least 3 months.
Considering Mugen coilovers too as I am told they're plug & play susp. What do you mean there are different models even within cl7 family. Any site or catalogue to view?

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
After having t car for a week, I am a bit more familiar with it now.

IMHO the first 2 things thats gotta be changed on t CL7R is (1) the entire stock header & exhaust system and (2) the suspension.

The car's got a DC5 engine but without t handling to match / maximise t engine's performance. T car sits a wee bit too high for my liking on stock susp and I got no confidence to push in t corners. I guess tats Y its called a Euro R and not a Type R. :-)
Mind telling from where you buy your CL7?.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone here used this product before?? just bought it last weekend and will be trying it out during my next fuel top up..

says on the label, pour the whole contents into 1 full tank of petrol..but also says it is capable of treating up to 30gallons which is erm...approx 136 liters based on UK gallon..dats almost 3 full tanks..or shud i go with US gallon??

do u guys think i should just dump the whole contents into 1 full tank or spread out over 3 times?? kinda worried cos it says on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience