Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

Feb 24, 2009
i have problem with my CL'7s drive shaft on the left side...where can i find the spare part in selangor or kl area??n i also want to know about the cost..plz sumbody help me

aja

Dec 3, 2003
i have problem with my CL'7s drive shaft on the left side...where can i find the spare part in selangor or kl area??n i also want to know about the cost..plz sumbody help me
Go and service the driveshaft will do?....in case your driveshaft sound something. Normal mechanic will do the job.

Feb 24, 2009
Go and service the driveshaft will do?....in case your driveshaft sound something. Normal mechanic will do the job.
thans for ur info bro..but i means i already know the problem..now,i have problem on finding the spare part in malaysia..if sumone can help me introduce the best workshop in selangor or shah alam area..it would helping me so much..when im driving,my lef side vibrating on 60k/j and 100 k/j...it was so annoy me on driving now..:banghead::bawling:

aja

Dec 3, 2003
thans for ur info bro..but i means i already know the problem..now,i have problem on finding the spare part in malaysia..if sumone can help me introduce the best workshop in selangor or shah alam area..it would helping me so much..when im driving,my lef side vibrating on 60k/j and 100 k/j...it was so annoy me on driving now..:banghead::bawling:
If u already identify the problem, then u need to go to mechanic to check on what reason it happened. Maybe the rubber attahced to the driveshaft joint worn-out etc. No need to look for a new driveshaft parts since it's repairable. But if the mechanic found that the problem was due to the bended driveshaft, then ultimately need to find the replacement on piece.
Conclusion is = U knew the symptoms but you don't know what caused it. Better be cleared that way rather kena tipu by end of the days.

Moreover, when u see the mechanic, some good Malaysia Boleh mechanic would have few suggestions to solve the problem, rather than spending much $$$$$ on buying new parts.

But, If u still insist to buy brand new, you could always can call Lun Hup Soon (LHS) in Jalan Ipoh. They are the authorised importer for original parts. I don't have phone no with me now. May be you could seach at www.yellowpages.com.my if you need it urgently.

cat77

May 5, 2006
If u already identify the problem, then u need to go to mechanic to check on what reason it happened. Maybe the rubber attahced to the driveshaft joint worn-out etc. No need to look for a new driveshaft parts since it's repairable. But if the mechanic found that the problem was due to the bended driveshaft, then ultimately need to find the replacement on piece.
Conclusion is = U knew the symptoms but you don't know what caused it. Better be cleared that way rather kena tipu by end of the days.

Moreover, when u see the mechanic, some good Malaysia Boleh mechanic would have few suggestions to solve the problem, rather than spending much $$$$$ on buying new parts.

But, If u still insist to buy brand new, you could always can call Lun Hup Soon (LHS) in Jalan Ipoh. They are the authorised importer for original parts. I don't have phone no with me now. May be you could seach at www.yellowpages.com.my if you need it urgently.
lin hup seng 03-62575800

Royo

Aug 13, 2009

Just took delivery of my CL7r last week. Stumbled across this forum and looking to knw other fellow owners.

Cheers

zendengoh

Feb 11, 2008
KL Kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
yours auto or manual?
now i carry Skunk2 Racing Parts too.

bulet

Oct 24, 2006
yeah..so many cl7r geng...cl1 feel lonely heheheh

Aug 14, 2009
SG
Hi to CL7 owners,
I'm driving a Accord Type-S or CL9 in Singapore. I'm surprised that the CL7 can get in Msia now. I never saw any when I was in JB. Good to have more kakis!

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
today im on mugen coilovers haha....now want to 'kerjakan' exhaust lak...aja any idea? any pic of yours?

aja

Dec 3, 2003
Hi to CL7 owners,
I'm driving a Accord Type-S or CL9 in Singapore. I'm surprised that the CL7 can get in Msia now. I never saw any when I was in JB. Good to have more kakis!
Nothing suprise. I have few SGporean CL7 friends also there. In fact, last week just met them at Hub21.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

today im on mugen coilovers haha....now want to 'kerjakan' exhaust lak...aja any idea? any pic of yours?
Mugen coilovers. Adjustable?. Make sure it easily serviceable later!

Exhaust so wanna use single or twin?. IMHO, single better kot, refers to my previous postings..but twin outlook look nice but the exhaust kind-off meletup2 during high rev.

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
adjustable for soft hard only...but ok la at least can lower the car...good for center of gravity and make the car look more sporty and lighter than stock...serviceable or not later i'll see....i think it's a good buy comparing with other super exp coilovers such as tein flex or fightex....

of course twin bro unless im on cl7A...ok la bro if i want to retain some part of the stock exhaust system which part u think i should at least mod it to gain abit more low end torque?

btw im searching for cb...anyone u know in m'sia or spore selling it? the one selling at sunway is vented...

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

anthr thing not interested in the me-letup2 one hihihi...

electro16

Jan 10, 2009
adjustable for soft hard only...but ok la at least can lower the car...good for center of gravity and make the car look more sporty and lighter than stock...serviceable or not later i'll see....i think it's a good buy comparing with other super exp coilovers such as tein flex or fightex....

of course twin bro unless im on cl7A...ok la bro if i want to retain some part of the stock exhaust system which part u think i should at least mod it to gain abit more low end torque?

btw im searching for cb...anyone u know in m'sia or spore selling it? the one selling at sunway is vented...

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

anthr thing not interested in the me-letup2 one hihihi...
on exhaust it totally depends on ur budget, if goin for catback wif twin muffler dc sports, buddyclub, skunk2 & hks are in midrange(in term of price of coz). j's & mugen if U hv extra budget but not sure if toda hv twin. for header depends on ur setup if U plan for only basic mods jez get dc sports 2piece header but if U thinking to go for 2nd stg setup then get toda header. Happy modding!!!

:) hello ppl...can anyone tell me how to prevent whell spin
from my waja evo7(locked front wheel)...especially in 1st and 2nd gear...it just spin all the way to red line..using a 16"wheel and 17"wheel make any differences??i uderstand that it comes with LSD gearbox but how come it still spin like hell!!??!
please help !! :)