A regular forumer from lowyat.net got bashed in editorial note in hypertune by Mark

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
Re: A regular forumer from lowyat.net got bashed in editorial note in hypertune by Ma

lets do a vote ,see how many vote of mark negatively or positively support ....hehe just an idea keke
cabut 1st

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Re: A regular forumer from lowyat.net got bashed in editorial note in hypertune by Ma

lets do a vote ,see how many vote of mark negatively or positively support ....hehe just an idea keke
cabut 1st
agreed....:proud:

44's

Jan 3, 2007

Hmm...voting off-topic abit la...abit oni!!
I vote we all should be shot, then called a bitch and die in a fire only so the guilty party could be sued...lol

Seriously guys tho voicing out your opinion seems logical and "Malaysian",i guess everyone is only making the matter worse. Friends/acquaintances will always support friends so it all comes down to a matter of who knos more people n how long this will go on. I belief it to be the fault of both parties and well they should just settle it themselves by email or over a phone convo. Thers really no need for everyone to be the firestarter and the fireman at the same time mah. Wanna get to the bottom of things, no point talking so muc, one offended the other and vice versa so just say sorry n wah-laa...settle lo. Wanna point fingers all n wat not den i'll just continue to follow this thread till end of the yr...be surprised if it even ends before Christmas...lol. Travis, if ur readin dis,go on, email mark a reply n don't post it online. Keep it between both of u oni ler.Its fine to post a conclusion but just not the in-betweens! Its not very professional or ethical to be posting remarks or humiliating one online either.

Not my 2cents, just wats right i guess!! We all have dignity n ego but we are not human without bein able to accept that SHIT HAPPENS...deal wit it!!

eclips3

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Kuala lumpur

eh, 44 at 1 time u pro-mark and calling the rest of us "lalang" then u changed ur log in to jimmyTee now u calling for peace out? funny.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com

I only bought 1 hypertune that was like sooooo long ago with a Satria R3 cover. hahaha. I'm a Autocar and Topgear kind of reader. If i want craziness, sometimes i buy sport compact cars.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia

Everybody needs a beer weih.
I can't drink beer, dude. How about soya bean with cincau? That'll do for me. It's cheaper and tastes better too. hehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

those 620kg and 500kg measurement is not the weight of the rim
itself(of course la hehe).

actually it's the maximum weight for a single rim can withstand
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience