Attention to all forumers on Kendrick Wong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
after the incident in DCM,i got pm from him:

1st pm

PM 1.jpg

2nd pm

PM 2.jpg

3rd pm (long reply hence need to print screen for 3 times)

PM 3a.jpg

PM 3b.jpg

View attachment 312214

4th reply
View attachment 312215

PM 4b.jpg

5th reply
PM 5.jpg

6th reply
View attachment 312218

7th reply
View attachment 312219

conclusion:he has learn the lesson and apologized,promised to be good and won't mess with zth again.here i am to edit this 1st post with the PMs between Kendrick and me as i think everyone deserve a chance to change, and the promises he gave will stay here as evident.

hopefully i don't have to restore this post and spread this thread around the forums in Malaysia.

and credit to our members who provide all the info so we could end this peacefully.

Edit:

well,he is back after all the promises.

here is what he did in izso's sell's thread:

it leave me no choice but to alert you guys once again on this trouble maker.here is the info of him i posted earlier:

Hi all,

I guess some of you already heard of this member- Kendrick Wong.He log into zerotohundred by using the nickname so called SoYouThinkYouCanDrive (user profile http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...ucandrive.html ).He likes to post offensive & disturbance post (please have a look on what he posted,some of it were deleted as it's pretty offensive) & after we drop him a permanent ban on May 2009,he registered with another name which iszthis (user profile http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...ers/zthis.html ).

Here is the picture of him in case you wonder how he looks like...

Other than flamming/disturbing/insulting members and even moderators, he also likes to "outrun" & challange anyone who doubt on his personal theory of car modification & sense of car design/beauty with his nissan sentra B14 with no.plate WGH 9281 .only god knows what's under the hood of this B14 to make his feels like he is the only one who rules the road .

If anyone of you wonder how does his car looks like,here you go

A member caught him acting inconsiderate & posted it at "Idiot driver" thread

Why I create a thread like this?Maybe some of you will feel im power crazy kinda person,here is is the reason why this thread has been created.

1. Just to tell Kendrick Wong aka SoYouThinkYouCanDrive aka zthis we have other way to theach him a lesson than keep dropping ban on him while he keep on changing nick.

2. Before I create this thread,I did gave him a last chance by sent him a "friendly reminder" & he replied with something rude,real rude.

3. Stick to the rules & don't pick up any fight with anyone.We are here to share our passion as a car enthuasist but not someone who keep bashing here & there.

4. Respect others 1st & you will gain respect from others very soon.

5. Take advise from administrator or moderators,not fight against them.

6. To inform others who is he,how he behave. Just ignore him & report any of his offensive post,administrator or moderators will follow up.

Btw Kendrick Wong aka SoYouThinkYouCanDrive aka zthis,i'll update this thread if i found you create another nick & disturbing others so others could aware & stay away from you.

Kendrick,

Talk nicely in the phone but type in different way will not make the situation any better.You seems like don't really get what is actually happening.

1.You are the 1 who start all these at the 1st place.

2.We ask you to stop but you never listen and replied with dirty words.

3.We banned you and you keep coming back to mess with other members and moderators.

4.Told you to stop or else we have to tell other forummers who you really are in order to avoid/reduce any friction.You f**k me in return.

5.Created a thread of you never stops you from the childish behavior,you leave us no choice but edit your offensive posts and drop you a permanent ban.

6.Other than creating problem in forums,you also messing up the trades with others until they look for you and you have no choice but respond.

7.I show my mercy to you by editing the thread since you apologized but are you sincerely confessed on what you did?Challenge ppl who talk about you (or maybe they are not) and start the flaming.They start it 1st?Think again,who is the one keep bashing ppl?

8.You are the one telling everyone proudly what car your gf drive and even some setting of it.Who to blame when you shared the info on yourself online but you feeling uneasy when ppl are talking about it?Why the worried if you did nothing wrong?

9.You never stop talking about how good is you/your car,your cousin keep shouting how good is him with his inspector friend but now you ask everyone to stop talking about this?Think again.

10.I was expecting this case will stop for the time being but what you did in DCM after ketit's thread removed?Revenge?While I'm trying to show my mercy to you,your cousin call me and talk like taikor.Is it fair to me?Don't tell me he is the regular member of zth and know how to get my contact.He don't even sure your pic was removed days before.

11.You never show your concern on the thread in zth but this time?Yeah,news might goes into your friends/relatives and you get panic so start these confession in zth and threatening in DCM in order to make things stop?This will never works as 1 man can't fight with majorities that holding facts.It get worse after your cousin involved.

12.What are you worried about if the pm you sent me shows nothing but truth.You want me to keep things cover but you and your cousin keep on jumping you leg and pointing finger?

I guess this is my last pm to you as I noticed many of the points above have been mentioned for so many times.Be someone like the real you instead of the one who always type HATES.You might have friends in other forum like nismo club but think about how you behave over there and you will get the answer on how your friends come to you.

Btw,in case you don't have plans in your mind now,im just to tell you that i got everything recorded.Am not to black mail you or threatening you but just to tell you that it's time to stop or else the funny things you and your cousin did will definitely makes you feel even worse when it's published in majorities of the car forums

The sooner you stop,the sooner these things get disappeared.

Regards,

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
from SoYouThinkYouCanDrive to zthis to iltbzth to sr18autech,he just can't live without zerotohundred.com

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i just read bout him....really blur case la.

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
he's not blur case.. i think he's addicted to ZTH..

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
bring it up to alert all member!

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
guys,below are some threads/posts of him.just to make sure you guys never missed it.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/296535-swap-14-15-a-2.html#post3868965

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...orted-n-polished-tomei-pro-cams-260-lift.html

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...13-4g15-satria-wira-saga-131.html#post3866045

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...tri-gti-wanna-used-4throttle-from-4age-2.html

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...s/239287-ems-dyno-results-60.html#post3866031

as long as he keep posting,he will keep suffering.we are different standard from him,different status in the forum,no way he can challenge us from any aspect.

just to keep ourselves on doing right things will do.

hope "you" are reading this,we got various of method to treat you other than ban/exposed your identity.banning you is just another option when we are bored.

i am waiting,or should i say,we are waiting!

cheers!

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
from SoYouThinkYouCanDrive to zthis to iltbzth to sr18autech,he just can't live without zerotohundred.com
and now tigger5251

anyway thanks for your support

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
lets welcome the biggest lamer in zerotohundred.com Mr.Kendrick Wong aka SoYouThinkYouCanDrive aka zthis aka iltbzth aka sr18autech aka tigger5251 aka dorift0

Kendrick:say goodbye to everyone :wavey:

Thanks for your support ya!

Last edited by a moderator:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
wah, so fast...wanted to update all his nicks as well but you beat me to it... :biggrin:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Kendrink:Nice try,think again who is behind the screen & watching the drama...our members are getting bored of your "2000cc monster/tomei-ed cam" stories,try something new so nobody will notice

take care our biggest lamer in zerotohundred.com Mr.Kendrick Wong aka SoYouThinkYouCanDrive aka zthis aka iltbzth aka sr18autech aka tigger5251 aka dorift0 aka nurburing

thanks for the time & we enjoy ourselves pretty much

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
To everyone out there..Nurburing is actually Kendrick wong....He can't leave ZTH and we will always catch him.....Below are the information I gathered to link Nurburing to Mr. Kendrick

If my matching skill can go into buying 4D or TOTO then I can be rich...

Pay attention to the similarity of the posting both by Kendrick and Nurburing

Evidence 1
Posted by Nur

then by Kendrick

Evidence 2
Posted by AD_EG....he mentioned coming down to KL in October

Then by Nur he knows AD_EG coming down in last year October....Hmmm coincidence? No~~

Evidence 3
Posted by Kendrick...Pay attention to the last sentence on the post ....8000RPM

Then by Nur

Evidence 4
Posted by Nur......Kendrick previously also posted that his car is Tomei powered...coincidence again?

Evidence 5
Posted by Nur....Kendrick also mentioned before he got a L2 turbo Kancil which he going to get for his GF. Then his B14 had a transplant...from 1.8 to 2.0

Posted by Kendrick

Evidence 6
Posted by Nur...Feel the Kendrickness in his posting?

Evidence 7
Posted by Nur

Coincidentally by Kendrick....

Kendrick you can run, but you can't hide from us....we have given you chance but you just don't appreciate it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm planing to install fuel regulator to my 4g93T. But some of my friends suggest that safc is already enough to provide fuel consumption. So I need some advice for my gsr.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience