A Fan Video of the '(00) Time to Attack

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

A refreshing take of the '(00) Time to Attack Event that's also available in glorious 720p quality. The video begins with an interesting introduction, then leading to a cruise of showcars. Despite the rain early in the event, the video manages to enhance the wet yet fun atmosphere of the inaugural Zerotohundred.com Time To Attack event!
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" width="600" height="385">
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YQIuqD1bDi8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="385"></object>

Special thanks to Fugzed

Attachments

abe20

Known Member
Jun 21, 2006
marvelicius....fugzed, u r the man,mannnnn....

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
spermicide, i'm all natural.. haha!
zealless, thanks man. Shot with a Panasonic HMC152.
PocketRocket, abe20, wirahybrid, thank you for your kind comments!
akuma, thank you! Next time round i hope!

Everyone who's watched it, thanks for viewing. I've never had a video with so many views before. And of course, Tom and the person behind who put this up on this site. Many thanks!!

Last edited:

darknoob

Known Member
Oct 26, 2006
pj
nice video fugz! nice editing tooo!
10k plus cameraaaaa woohhhh haaha.
good job!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do any of you use throwaway MF/cotton cloths for polishing? AG and Sonax (and probably others) sell cloths for polishing, but the cloth is meant to be thrown away after it gets dirty. Seems an expensive way and waste although I can understand the reason for it; that is, to minimize scratches. Why not throwaway wax cloths as well?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience