The ultimate Audi fan girl - Complete with daytime running eyelashes

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

I usually scour the internet for news worthy of your time and your passion for cars and motorsports, but every once in a while I'll stumble across something that may not be exactly that but is worth posting here. Take this for example, came across this on Jalopnik, literally the ultimate Audi fan girl complete with day time running lights, just like her favourite car.

Now don't get spooked or something, the girl in the picture is just wearing a LED Eyelash Project by Japanese designer Soomi Park. The new-age eyelashes mimic Audi's signature design element and are connected to a pair of headphones with motion sensors that turn off and on based on the movement of your head. Why it would turn on and off is beyond me, but I still find it pretty cool. I would definately go out of my way to speak to to a girl sporting this in a club, but would hate waking up next to someone wearing these in the middle of the night. What say you?

Source: Jalopnik

Attachments

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Easy to "navigate" during "dimm" environment or should I say moment...:lollypop:

Japs always came out with cool and wild design...me loike a lot...:proud:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I wonder how long can she wear that and is very disturbing having lights so near ur eyes man...surely eye will be painful and spoil ur eyes only...

It is cool but not suitable. But in a pub or disco, if everyone wears it should look good. Still have to wait till it reaches here and find out if it will hurt our eyes...:stoned:

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
power source from? she gotta bring along lotsa battery packs in her handbag then.

foofis

Known Member
May 23, 2010
Johor
now that will scare the hell out of a husband in the middle of a night ! lol

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
hmmm...when is polarized contact lenses or transition contacts coming out?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone.

I'm using 205/40/17 now. I'd like to change to bigger tires because the ride is kinda harsh now. I'm hoping for 215/45/17. One is problem is that bigger tires will hit my absorbers. I asked some tire shops and they said 205/40 is the biggest i can go. They even said wheel spacers are not so good. I'm driving an oldschool Mazda EC, it's a 2 door chassis based on Mazda BG. So the suspension system is exactly the same but not sure about the offset. The original rims had a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience