4G93T Club

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
red575: stock standard with only s/s piping and vr4rs i/c. drag night boosting 0.9bar using GFB manual boost controller.

JUN: best time was 14.3 with kinda shit start and lots of wheelspin on 1st and 2nd.

Yee: if time of the TT ngam and i'm familiar with the place then for sure i can try and make it.

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
hamsap said:
JUN,

Do you happen to be JUN9970 in team matrix last time? Damn hard to look for you lar :)
Need your help;
http://zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=47092

Thanks
Woops, sorry hamsap mate; I think u got the wrong person like Yee said :lol: BTW, nice to meet you and if I'm not wrong that JUN9970 is driving a EG izzit?

bvalve..hehe..yea...knew u were talking abt those NEOVAs kekeke. I believe every word my GSR Tai Kor tells me muahaha.

Woo Lazarus, not bad wut the timing :) But GSR can go more. Down Under has 1.8 GSRs that can manage 10s. Would smoke most Scoobys kekeke. Mind to list the mods u did to ur car? Running on slicks that nite? Heard the right side of the drag lane has more grip since most SuperGT Racecars tend to stick to the left hand side of the track on the straight, thus more wear on the left hand side compared to the right hand side of the straight. That's what my friend told me ler...Ahhh..too bad I sold off the car :frown:

Yee, can't find any info on the cams la. Closest sites I could manage are http://www.rpw.com.au/Performance%20Upgrades/Mitsubishi/Lancer/Lancer%20%204G93%20DOHC/lancer105.htm and from my record, only got the standard 4G93 DOHC cam height measurement specs. But that one too technical to understand edi hehe :biggrin:

Regards;

hamsap

1,500 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
PJ/ KL
Yee & JUN,

Oppss yeah kah hehe. But it was posted on teammatrix's forum that JUN9970 drives a wira GSR..oh well, but thanks for the reply :)

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey
Lazarus: hhehe..then hopefully we can meet up :)

rory : yeah i got ur number of course, u the tai kor what. :D

JUn: thanks a lot man..!! :D

Hamsap: yeah he owns a gsr satria now :) but he's not JUN

putra_dreamin

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
pool eh? breakers?

so any particular dates?

how about this weekend?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ever since the first Lambo with a V12 rolled off the factory floor, every subsequent model that has had a dozen cylinders in the rear up to today more or less has had a variation of that same V12 from the 1960’s. That’s a very long shelve life for a powerplant.

Finally, the Murcielago replacement that is supposedly named the Aventador, will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience