4G93T vs others...

QuarterMile

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
Hi,
Just want to know what type of other cars that we can play with without getting smoked hehe.Below are the list of engines please comment:mildly modded

K20a honda
B18cr honda
B210 mazda
4g63t evo one?

dont know of any other makes that are in the same league.List more down if u know...tq

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
ferrari, supra, skyline, ZONDA no one can smoke with this car....u can play watever u wan with this cars....i love supraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u saw one on sale in ebay supra with 15++hp

MonsterTacho

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Visit site
Quaterm: think u can definately play with those cars but i think equally they can tapau gsrs no problem. all depends on skills and quality of mod dude

nashb: think he said mildly modded (the cars u mentioned are a league above the gsr) BTW, i think the veyron can play and eat a zonda.

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
wah veyron can eat zonda huh....or modified veyron maybe can eat zonda la....australia got 2 cars supra and skyline both also 1600hp dude anytime zonda behind them....stock zonda i mean....modified zonda can fight huh :D

QuarterMile

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
Lol GSR so underpower...think of getting this car next year hehe.

Nash:BTW the 1600bhp cars u mention in autralia are meant for drag racing i think ...any figures for the quartermile time?

where are all the gsr owners lol pls share some of your stories... :smile:

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
GSR huh y u say its underpower dude....im plannning to change my mivec engine now to GSR RS turbo for my waja next year something...or looking for engine kosong GSR RS to put into my mivec engine...ask me as long u willing to spend money u can tapau any car also la...anycar means the one same equal range la...not GSR and evo8 or 9 hehe...

they been into drag racing la...but one of the car supra was for sale in ebay ....can be use on road also...not sure about quatermile la.....

ZeNeGeR

500 RPM
May 1, 2004
Visit site
a kancil can also tapau vtec..
a vtec can also tapau skyline !!

hahah so simple go to sepang watch drag battle..

i see before class e below 1000cc drag 13 second ++
and also a NA vtec below 2000cc drag 11 second can beat skyline and evo too !!
So wat can u said i think ur list go to add more car hahahah

So is depends on modification and driver skill.. A kancil can easily tapau ur 4g93T too..

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
drag racing cannot la bro...that cars all modified teruk teruk till cannot get doc to run on road....but the skyline and supra in aust with 1600hp++ is still use on road with doc hehe thats the different between malaysia and aust i think..freedommmmm...

hahaha kancil tapau 4G93T huh...mesti tak pandai pandu kot...but i saw before vtec NA tawau evo7 kauuu kauuu la....itupun mata nak keluar tengok...mungkin dia dah jual evo7 dia kot....hehe got mivec can cut vtec or evo7 kah hehehe any tips to do so huh...

yloon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
GSR basic mod eg VR4 i/c with 0.8-1bar cannot play with B18CR meh?

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
yloon said:
GSR basic mod eg VR4 i/c with 0.8-1bar cannot play with B18CR meh?
bro can if the b18cr is stock car la...if he also modify as what u did in ur GRS i dont think so la bro...im not sure la not putting down GSR ....i also actually looking for GSR RS terbalik for my waja.....anything wrong pls correct me k

DjRevo`

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Ipoh Mali
i've seen a gsr wid td06 and motec lost by 1 fender to a evo 3 4wd fully modified... really unbelieveable.. evo3 owner tarak puas drag again .. again the gsr lost by 1 fender to the evo 3.. gsr actually damn good engine , i dare to say more stronger then evo because ive used a evo2 b4 engine blew cannot take really high boost.. now im using gsr can high boost... reallyfast...

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
yes how high is high boost? never use turbo before...is GSR turbo same spec with mivec 1.8 turbo....whats the different between both of this...because i saw some ppl change the mivec trottle body to GSR and its piston also..is that mean mivec more powerful then GSR huh..i asked this question in one of the forum but there is no answer :( im not good in GSR spec all...

MonsterTacho

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Visit site
lets stick to the main post, which refers to mildly modded cars on the road (not drag). there's no point comparing all the souped up versions really, too many souped up cars around and the result as said b4 will depend on skills and mods.

mildly modded means air filter, exhaust, bov, vr4 intercooler/similar size, fuel reg.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys. I need help from you guys sifus.!

Recently i just bought a set of used HKS Hipermax II and today i reached my door.
And i was testing all the coilovers by pushing them . All seems work fine and only one of it rear one is leaking .

But very little oil coming out when pushing them and also it slowly goes back . weird compare to other 3.

Can i just use them or should i rebuild them ? If rebuild where can i do this ? N1 Racing provide serving for HKS coilovers ? Thanks guys!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience