4G93T Club

radical_rampage

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Selangor
hi all ya 4G93T. I really need some advice here. its like this, i got this SAFC which is the first model (the one with manual buttons n not the digital ones) its in my car n i dont know how to set it to its full usage. I also got this friend that wants my SAFC to trade with his extra VR4 intercooler. Should i change it or not? I am thinking that since i have this SAFC better i just used it coz i dont think so that i wiil buy SAFC2 to replace if i trade in with my friends intercooler. I also need an intercooler since i am using a standard GSR intercooler which is hidden at the side of my bumper. Please guys help me decide........hehehehe...thanks

red575

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
AmPunk~!
-
yeap..it would be my last call for the block..if overheat..then buang terus~!heeheh

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
putra_dreamin said:
btw, apa macam? still no TT ka? all the sifu sifu dun shy shy la.. come out n show ur leng chai face n monster rides.. :tee:
i've been asking the same thing early this year also. no one wants to TT anymore.

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey
NIce to meet u Raziff. :) anyway u got a good timing :)

Cheong Mou Kei: hehe..nothing much, just wondering what bov the onegsr using :)

waikong_loh

Known Member
Jul 29, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
4g93t

dear all 4g93t

i m a very very new player here.
i m also planting 4g93t into my wira
hope u guys can accept me here
i m also looking for boost controller, any1 here can help?
used 1 will do.... coz over budget already
my 1st budget 13k, but now 17k already
so, no $ to buy new one.
yokohama a520 vs es100 195 50 15 which 1 better??

best regards

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
Yee: It's good to see u too man, at least i saw someone from ZTH that i know :). official timing wasn't that good. got "Booeed" for being tapau'ed by the old toyota i think on my first run, missed 2nd gear lost probably 2 secs there already. i got a feeling that i could have tapau that guy. from what i could gather after my free practise run i could only do a 14.3 and if i could up my boost a little bit more and did a good launch i would be doing 14flat and who knows into the 13s hehe. at least i know where i am now and try to improve.

the other reason i took up the challenge because some of my friend said GSR in stock form couldn't come close into the 15s. i guess they were wrong this time and i even tapau the wira VR4 using evo 6 or 7 I/C on my 2nd run hehe, that felt very good indeed. so when is the next TT ehh Yee? or u can TT with me we talk cock hehe.

gsr-sam

Known Member
Sep 10, 2005
PJ
hi sifu's...I'm also a newbie...just got my car converted to a gsr about a month ago...really learnt a lot of stuff from this thread...the whole 147 pages ..hope to be able to join your TT sessions sometime and also have a look at your monster rides... :rock: :rock:

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
radical_rampage said:
hi all ya 4G93T. I really need some advice here. its like this, i got this SAFC which is the first model (the one with manual buttons n not the digital ones) its in my car n i dont know how to set it to its full usage. I also got this friend that wants my SAFC to trade with his extra VR4 intercooler. Should i change it or not? I am thinking that since i have this SAFC better i just used it coz i dont think so that i wiil buy SAFC2 to replace if i trade in with my friends intercooler. I also need an intercooler since i am using a standard GSR intercooler which is hidden at the side of my bumper. Please guys help me decide........hehehehe...thanks
take the vr4 intercooler and forget your afc........trust me,it;s different by using stock GSR intercooler & vr4 intercooler........if yur friend intercooler condition still ice,maybe u can talk up some $$$ to him.

for my opinion,nothing much different with an afc,vr4 intercooler will makes a lot of different.

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
waikong_loh said:
dear all 4g93t

i m a very very new player here.
i m also planting 4g93t into my wira
hope u guys can accept me here
i m also looking for boost controller, any1 here can help?
used 1 will do.... coz over budget already
my 1st budget 13k, but now 17k already
so, no $ to buy new one.
yokohama a520 vs es100 195 50 15 which 1 better??

best regards
of coz we accept u mah......welcome to the 93t family.
A520 is old model version of yoko tyres.even es100 alredi replace by ad07.....
if u said a520 vs es100....sure go for es100 loh

anyway.....u got pm

Last edited:

autotrans

Known Member
Mar 15, 2004
www.gabsuspension.com.my
thinking of change my wira1.5 to gsr, can get approve from jpj now days?need to
confirm that b4 buying the h/c

whats the pros & cons to buy an accident h/c?
saw a gsr h/c (63k+) with little accident at the left bumper site, radiator and lower arm abit bengok, the boss said can change for me, engine startable...should i take it?

thanks!

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
bvalve said:
of coz we accept u mah......welcome to the 93t family.
A520 is old model version of yoko tyres.even es100 alredi replace by ad07.....
if u said a520 vs es100....sure go for es100 loh

anyway.....u got pm
Err, excuse me. WE? :biggrin: I tot u FR kaki already? Bila tt again? Dun play AD07. A lot of ppl have it edi. Play RE-01 :smile:

Yes radical, take bvalve's advice. A VR4 I/C would make up for some difference against ur current stock I/C. Unless u have larger injectors or a larger fuel pump, the S-AFC makes *almost* no difference.

Lazarus, u took part in the Drag last week? I heard someone saying a GSR was taking part in the drag but couldn't find it. Darn~! Go GSR power go! :lol:

Hhmm, regarding tt, the ones I know who can officially organize are Yee and rorytate kekeke since me, bvalve and soon edi migrated :frown:

Regards;

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear members..pls help me..what is the problem for my civic fornt disc brake?the front disc left side have scratch..i already change to another caliper complete with another nice disc..but the problem still same...my mechanic said that was brake masterpump problem..is that true?pls help me....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience