Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
driveshaft sambung punya ahahahah

edited: muerhhahahah i misread, thot it was driveshaft ngeeeee malu i

Last edited:

najima69

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
yup the sound just like bonggo and its combo with white smoke....thank God i dah jumpa good workshop with reasonable price...the crankshaft just need to skimp it. change also the bearing hehehe...

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
gud to hear that u've found the workshop najima, where is the workshop located?

Last edited:

najima69

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
huhu... the workshop at bukit raja, seksyen 7 shah alam, the price quit reasonable. the workshop have something special coz their mechanic involve in merdeka race. my car will be live next week...cant waitlaaa...coz miss my car all the time....

p/s i've 1 4g92 block wanna sell.

Deadnight

Known Member
Nov 1, 2007
hi there bro's.. i'm new here.. been registered to zth for a few months but unable to post anything.. finally today i can post..

anyway nice to meet you all..

Deadnight

Known Member
Nov 1, 2007
i believe this thread is for 4g91 owner.. so i need your opinions and help..

i just converted my satria 1.3 to 4g91 carb.. using the original 1.3 gearbox.. with a bit of rojak on the air con system..

i also change the rear brake to disc system.. and using 1.6 suspensions.. my car is standard although the piping 2" it still follow the standard piping and ekzos..

my que.. does changing the gearbox to 1.5 or 1.8 will help me with my FC or not.. is there anyway to save my fuel.. currently my FC is 20sen per km

secondly bout endorsing my engine.. will it be a problem nowadays?

under jpj procedure.. mine will be under category 5.. am i right?

eventho my car is registered in johor.. i can endorse my engine anywhere..for e.g in kl or selangor..is this true?

please help me bro's..

Last edited:

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
i believe this thread is for 4g91 owner.. so i need your opinions and help..

i just converted my satria 1.3 to 4g91 carb.. using the original 1.3 gearbox.. with a bit of rojak on the air con system..

i also change the rear brake to disc system.. and using 1.6 suspensions.. my car is standard although the piping 2" it still follow the standard piping and ekzos..

my que.. does changing the gearbox to 1.5 or 1.8 will help me with my FC or not.. is there anyway to save my fuel.. currently my FC is 20sen per km

secondly bout endorsing my engine.. will it be a problem nowadays?

under jpj procedure.. mine will be under category 5.. am i right?

eventho my car is registered in johor.. i can endorse my engine anywhere..for e.g in kl or selangor..is this true?

please help me bro's..
hmm, i think using 1.3 gearbox is not that bad either.. i last time used mivec gearbox n it is quite ok imho.. onli thing is hiway cruise not that comfy coz engine noise abit loud..

AFAIK, no problem to endorse and u can do it anywhere also..

Deadnight

Known Member
Nov 1, 2007
thank you tajulsan for replyin..

anyway is there a way for me to reduce the FC..

will the gearbox ratio actually effects the FC??

azryroxs

Dec 1, 2007
azryroxs.fotopages.com
engine rebuilt

guys what's ur opinion in rebuilt my 4g91 to 1.8.change the 1.8 blok.high compression piston,high cam,1.8 wiring.im just using back the stok 4g91 block...need any guys advice experiencing driving of this rebuiilt engine.the cons/pro basically...

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
thank you tajulsan for replyin..

anyway is there a way for me to reduce the FC..

will the gearbox ratio actually effects the FC??
ofcoz it affect the FC and also performance.. Basicly a shorter ratio will give u better pickup and better mileage on stop go traffic.. Longer ratio will give more top end and better mileage on cruising.. but still, FC is subjective to ur head & ur right foot.. some time ur D*ck also.. kakakak

Last edited by a moderator:

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
hahahaha i wonder how is d*ck got to do with fc...

Deadnight

Known Member
Nov 1, 2007
hahaha that's easy dude.. the more thrust you put in.. the more energy it consumes.. then u'll need to eat or drink to re-energize back..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since buying a used Waja 1.6 (on the road 2002) just about a month ago for about RM15 K, I have been wondering why Waja has such poor resale value. The original Waja 1.6 auto price in year 2000 was RM64K and after 12 years has depreciated almost 80%. Of course this is true also of Continental cars and of Korean cars. The depreciation of the Waja is due to its replacement by Proton new Saga and Persona, also the Preve and the Campro models.
Before I bought it, I was looking at the Myvis and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience