2010 Super GT International Series Malaysia - Day 1 & Qualifying Results

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Some action shots from todays qualifying session of the Malaysian round of the 2010 Japan Super GT race series. Being the only round to take place out of Japan, the race also has to deal with the relentless heat that the Sepang International Circuit is known for, and today was no different.

This year's Super GT race also marks 10 years of the series racing in Malaysia, but it wont be the last, both the management of SIC and the bosses of the series have confirmed that the race will continue to be held here. However, held for the first time here is the Scirocco Cup China. Racing track tuned Volkswagen Scirocco's, it's the first time the series has traveled outside of China. To spice up the race, Malaysian driver Hammond Lai took to the steering wheel of car #11 as a invitational driver. The Malaysian ended up dominating the 8-lap race and took P1.

As for the Super GT, the qualifying results are posted below.

<dl class="ZenphotoPress_badge ZenphotoPress_shortcode"></dl>

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifus and otais..
I have one problem with my wira 1.5. I just change lower from ori to EVO 3 lower arm and ARB (Anti Roll Bar). The problem is when I make a turn, the ARB will hit my chasis. Then I cut the stabilizer link and I add another 0.5 inci of metal (batang besi) to make stabilizer link longer to be same as waja and the problem solved. My question are is there any stabilizer link that have 9.5 inchi lenght? Why I didn't use waja stabilizer link? Because the head not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience