'(00) meets the 2010 Japan SuperGT RaceQueens and some exotics

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

It's that time of the year and it's not about the World Cup, that happens every four years, actually it is that time of the year when the Super GT circus come to town for the Malaysian round of the Japanese Super GT race, the only race out of Japan in the entire series.

The series boasts regular street cars that have been transformed entirely for one purpose, race against each other. Some consider it the WTCC of Japan and to some extent, it's true. You have some of the greatest Japanese sports cars going up against each other on some of Japan's most famed circuits, and in Honda's HSV-10 case, you even have prototypes that go racing.

You have the ultra fast cars and of course with that comes the gorgeous Japanese racequeens, and tradition has it that up to four racequeens come down to Malaysia a month before the race to promote the event, and this year's no different. Well slightly, instead of four, two racequeens came down this year, but we're not complaining. So we got the ladies together, called out some friends and their flash rides, and introduced the lot to the typical Malaysian morning sun.

It was the first time in Malaysia for Megumi Hattori (pic above right) and Kozue Nitta(below), and surprisingly it was also their first time in exotic rides. So of course, we introduced them to the Porsche and Ferrari but before that, a few poses of course. There's also a video coming up on this so you can take it easy for now. Enjoy.

Kozue Nitta

Megumi Hattori

<dl class="ZenphotoPress_badge ZenphotoPress_shortcode"></dl>A very special thank you to the guys at EuroProjektz and Shadden of ExoticMods for their time and rides.

Last edited:

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
met them.. really cute.. mimi my fav.. :adore:
but pity them.. hectic schedules.. KLCC also onli watch from inside the car.. :s:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any1 knows where i can turbo charge my car(honda city I-Dsi) and how much to do it? and wats included in the package for that price...i hope i get good feedbacks...really tempted to do it soon thanks to all sifu's outthere :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience