2010 crash-pilation to start the week

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

It’s a new year and before the willpower to stick to our resolutions is drained from our willing body, lets come clean on something shall we?

We all love crashes, especially motorsports one. Don’t even stutter trying to defend yourself. It’s the hurtful truth but it is what it is, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Why else would we stop to gawk at roadside accidents and cause a massive backlog on the highways or roads?

Video compilations of the greatest moments in motorsports make us stand back and watch in awe of the driving dynamics of race car drivers at the top of their game. Still, wouldn’t a crash compilation, or crash-pilation, be equally as awesome?

Last year was quite a spectacular one in regards to things going bad in a race. The guys over at Motors TV have compiled some of the best crashes from all disciplines of motorsports around the world to let your inner redneck out.

Just don’t let your inner redneck get a hold of you and make you try those things.
<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0flZC4YLhbc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Y_lIy_uG4k?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

Source: Motors TV

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

My dashboard is beginning to "bloat" due to the heat because i have been parking my car under the hot sun for the past 2 years. Now the vent begin to peel off already. Anyone know how to fix this? Can the dashboard be re-wrapped or laminate? Any shop that i can go to fix this? My car is Kia Spectra by the way

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience