how to fix this dashboard?

finalfantasy

Mar 17, 2006
Hi guys,

My dashboard is beginning to "bloat" due to the heat because i have been parking my car under the hot sun for the past 2 years. Now the vent begin to peel off already. Anyone know how to fix this? Can the dashboard be re-wrapped or laminate? Any shop that i can go to fix this? My car is Kia Spectra by the way

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
erm,dunno how to solve,but either the vent cover clip broken or the dash expand,mayb can buy new trim...in the mean time,mayb u can buy those protectant to wipe on the dashboard to reduce the severity,u can go for meguiars or turle wax...or cheaper...son of a gun,which im using,kinda nice and cheap,haha

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
my levin have this problem too..

thinking of covering it up with something .. :biggrin:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
4got to ask..

what brand do u recommend?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
silicon ah? any brand will do..im using vtech...
the syringe u could get from pharmacy....but if u dowan the hole to be obvious...
get the syringe with a needle....but bigger needle la.....then use super glue instead of silicon.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I would like to invite you to participate in a research study on the impact of brand equity on purchase intention of automobile industry in Malaysia. This research study will serve as my MBA degree dissertation. It would take you less than 5 minutes to complete the questionnaire. All information shall be used for academic purpose only.

The target respondents for this research study are population ranging from age 18 to 60 years who own or used to own a car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience