1992 Ford Telstar Problem

leros

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
Penang
Hello guys,
Would like to enquire in anyone could assist me in this new symptom that i encountered with my ride. I drive a 1992 Ford Telstar 1.8 Carb (8 valve) and lately after my last service which was done last week, i notice that that the warning lamp for "Washer" which is placed on the instrumental cluster is on. My first assumption was that my washer tank was empty, but its not. I then tried to activate the washer and the washer fluid is pumped out normally. But the one that baffles me is that why the light is turned on. It is on the moment i switch the engine on and till i switch the engine off. Anyone who has any idea with this, please help. It is very irritating to see the light on for no apparent reason. Thank you.

sudha

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
hahah...ok...

it's your washer pump sensor. i had the same problem and i had to replace my washer pump.

leros

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
Penang
Problem Fixed

Yes Sudha,
I had got the problem fixed a few days ago but was too bz to post it here. And yes, it was the sensor in the washer tank that was faulty. Thanks anyway. Regards.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys i hav a budget of about 5-6k for my nissan sunny i got for free =)...
but now i'm stuck cos i'm not sure where 2 start from and how do i manage everythin under this budget...

ok 1st the problems encountered is when i drove this car back from klang without any brakes...damn dangerous i know but i was goin damn slow...i think the brake system 'keput' already...either the master cylinder o the brake booster hav 2 b replaced...
2nd problem is water leaking...tat wan should b common...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience