185/60/R14 on Myvi stock rims

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Used to be UHP was the highest then will jump to Extreme. Extreme usually more for dry so it has soft compound and more for track use but road legal. Then they develop Max, actually a UHP but better so they decide to create another level called Max, so this Max falls in between UHP and Extreme

Slick
Semi Slick
Extreme
Max
UHP
Comfort Performance
HP
Entry & Eco

HP and Comfort Performance towards Mid range
So, UHP, Max and maybe Extreme are considered as the best ones that one can get if they want to find a right balance between wet and dry conditions as well as regular street use?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So, UHP, Max and maybe Extreme are considered as the best ones that one can get if they want to find a right balance between wet and dry conditions as well as regular street use?
Nope, UHP and Max only. Extreme usually bad in wet, but extremely good in dry.....:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Sounds Chinese have Wanli, but Probably is Jingyu which is greenish blue.....hahhahahhah:driver:

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Same loh....entry level.....:driver:
I just remembered the name today. It seems that tyre that I am referring to earlier is called Sailun. Any idea what is that?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I just remembered the name today. It seems that tyre that I am referring to earlier is called Sailun. Any idea what is that?
Sama sama from China. Quite new player is tyre industry like 10 years or so but being sold in many countries already. UK, Australia, Canada....:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Sama sama from China. Quite new player is tyre industry like 10 years or so but being sold in many countries already. UK, Australia, Canada....:driver:
I heard the price is way lower than famous brands. The friend that I mention in another thread who bought 195/55/R15 C-Drive 2 told me that the same shop quoted him RM160 for Sailun tyres. His C-Drive 2 cost RM220. Quite a big gap.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Need a little help here. I wanna change my car name from previous owner to my name. I understand that need to take the car to PUSPAKOM for inspection. My car is a satria 1.3 fully stock engine and performance all stock except body kits. Fully modified bodykits (hood, fender, front bumper, rear bumper, side skirt and spoiler ) also i change da car paint from metallic black to matte black. Do i need to change back all to stock bodykits before i go for the inspection?

Thank you so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience