who will be Hamilton's teammate next season?

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
such question is not hard for McLaren to asnwer.

but the real question is - which team will Alonso drive next year? current situation does not favour the relationship between Alonso and Ron Dennis.

Renault would want him back but with poor performance this seasn, would Alonso join them back?

then again, who would be alongside Hamilton in 2008...Kubica? or another rookie, perhaps?

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Alonso would have to retire cause no team wants him..
Or he could drive for one of those Minardi type teams.. kEKEKE

virtouso vvti

Jun 13, 2005
JB
on the current happenings, it seems more likely that Alonso would still be his teammate cum next season.. but i put my money on kiddo Rosberg, personality wise, yet he is quite fast on-track and have a good relationship with Hamilton (compared to Mr. double-world-champ Alonso). :proud:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Alonso signed 3 years contract with McLaren, unless Ron Dennis lease Alonso for Renault, (Briatore miss his ex-driver very much.), else Hamilton will still partner Alonso

Black Mamba

Nov 2, 2006
i think they will part....whats the use of alonso staying without support from the boss....dont be too suprised if they present an all british line up with Hammy and Button at wheels....they way honda are performing, I reckon Jenson would not be too happy.....and seeing his worth and a vacancy at mclaren..it could be a win-win situation for both...i dont thinkn mclaren would gamble on an all rookie line up..

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
maybe will be massa if massa get kick from red, and alonso go red........lol

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
I heard a rumour....

Vettel will be Hamilton's teammate....

McLaren wants young rookies..

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Mclaren get a new drivers line up.

Lease Alonso to Renault and Hamilton to Spyker. Let Hamilton learn the hard way instead of the easy way. :)

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Alonso most likely will be out of Mclaren. I'd assume he goes back to Renault and have a disastrous year and probably end up in Toyota the following year, eating Mclaren's dust.

Hamilton would remain in Mclaren and probably have another young driver, maybe Nico Rosberg or Kubica. After this season, i think Ron learnt a lesson in not signing two "number 1" drivers in a team. Either that or he didn't think Hamilton's rise would be so mercurial that he's now a contender as a world champion.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
signing two #1? I reckon otherwise, who would have tot a rookie will be a #1? I'm sure Ron didn't expect Hammy to perform so well in his first season..

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Exactly man, we all thought this year would be Hammy's learning year and that he would learn a trick or two from Alonso. Hammy stunned all of us with his consistent drive and that probably stung Alonso a little, who expected number 1 status and a rookie team mate that would be more obedient.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hopefully hammy wins the championship.... well, even if he failed to do so, he has shown his capabilities, and the quality in him.... I'm sure he's going to have a bright future ahead.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I'm all for Hamilton. He made a dreadful mistake last GP and he's got no more room for error this time. Frankly, all year round he's been a great driver and no matter what people say about him as a rookie in a top team, he's shown he's got great speed and maybe a lil flaw about him is that he should be more careful on what he comments to the media. The few attacks he made on Alonso was quite needless.

I'd dread to see him lose out after such a fantastic season and if he doesn't do it this year, he may not have another good chance to do it. I don't think Mclaren will be that competetive next season, due to the punishment they suffer this season. Apparently their car will be scrutinised closely by FIA representative, for any resemblance of Ferrari's car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Everyone,

I have a very big question. I am planning to do a D.I.Y on an engine conversion (just as a hobby), so any help from experienced mechanics or anyone who has done this conversion before would be at great help! I am very serious here.

Okay. Lets just say, i have got:

1) Evo2/3 full harness wiring,
2) Evo2/3 complete engine with mounts,
3) Evo2/3 Air flow meter (MAF) and ECU,
4) But using my 4G93 Gearbox.

Is this all i need? I dont have a complete half cut. I am just worried...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience