ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

hitman

Known Member
Oct 23, 2004
think why people angry??

cataphrax, do u know what i mean is on the way doing up the exterior or not ?? did i said is already done??, the car i bought 2nd is already come wit Z tune sticker, BMW fin, coz the x owner is a real ah beng k. i gonna change later i just post to show the pogression only. the bumper is not fiber custom made is original japan car bumper k! Yes, I or we toyotarian post pics of our car, have to accept the fact that not everyone gonna like it and sure won't fit the taste of other ppl. BUT DO U KNOW why i get so worked up and emo &... so up sad? not because ppl give negative comment. is coz of the rudeness...if i get call ah beng when my car is gonna be done like that or get fire by other car forum then i got nothing to say! but 1st is in our toyota forum!?, 2nd, can ur guys used something more polite like "i think ur car is too much" or " is not matching. put it this way if u post ur own photo & i straight away say "ya, he look like ah beng or soh chai..." just because ur face born to be look like that, what do u feel do u feel angry & up sad?? do u say something like that when u just meet someone new in ur workplace or anywhere else??

can ur guys say something pls think of other feeling 1st can or not?? i mean this can be serious making people angry k. pls ... this is my advice..if wanna comment pls be nice! do u agree wit me Blackhowling?

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Aiyar Hitman, let it be la, bro. No need to get so upset over some comments. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder mar.

Maybe they didn't mean to be rude, probably just being too straight forward / honest with their opinion, that's all lar.

My car more Ah Beng; got Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda & BMW parts all over the place ! Some more under the bonnet no power one:embaressed_smile: but I'm happy & proud of it coz even if it's a Frankenstein, it my creation !

Look on the bright side, even renowned designers kena kutuk sometimes, right ?

So chill, bro:shades_smile:

Last edited:

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
like that you should have give a nice intro first la before post your pic, like ozXchange. you just typed "Do some changing for the out look..." so i think alot of people are unsure if your car is still WIP (work in progress) or finished product coz all the pictures look like they're of different cars. would have been better if you arranged it in chronological order and provided a short write up of your build up, so that way no one will misunderstand. anyways, good luck with your build and hopefully you're happy with the final outcome.

wah. i see blackhowling change rims like changing clothes.... now rockin work meister s1? nice... one of my favourite rims...

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
....like that you should have give a nice intro first la before post your pic, like ozXchange. you just typed "Do some changing for the out look..." so i think alot of people are unsure if your car is still WIP (work in progress) or finished product coz all the pictures look like they're of different cars. would have been better if you arranged it in chronological order and provided a short write up of your build up, so that way no one will misunderstand. anyways, good luck with your build and hopefully you're happy with the final outcome.....
yeah, that's what we all have in our mind..
u post ur car photo up, so ppl think ur car already done all customized by yourself and proud to show to other ppl..
who will kno those customization is from u or not from u...
think b4 u post la. we toyotarian famous to be honest, we tell direct if we have opinion, u can either felt offended, or take it as constructive criticism...
hope after u done up ur car u come to post again.. and that time only u can be proud.

cheers.! :cyclops:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
2o2R...
how r u lately?! didnt hear from u for so long...
I'm fine, thank you. I'm just busy with my Project Corona 2 lately. Hehehe. When it's ready, I'll keep you posted.

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
I'm fine, thank you. I'm just busy with my Project Corona 2 lately. Hehehe. When it's ready, I'll keep you posted.
What project corona 2 is that ? Sound interesting..hehe

lancersr20

Known Member
Dec 26, 2004
Malaysia
nice car... 3SFE inside?! :angel_smile:
Thanks, Not 3S ah! It's a 4S Fi Auto.

cataphrax said:
this car shares the same platform with camry and apollo of that era right? wah... you're a diplomat ah? how come got happening diplomat plates?
yes, it's exactly same like 2nd gen Camry but slightly modded and named Vista, while it has Lexus badge on the window glass and all door are frameless,I bought from the Japs Embassy recently, coz the owner blk kg.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
aiks..s.s.?! mean u r getting ur 2nd corona or MONSTER upgrade of ur current corona?!
What project corona 2 is that ? Sound interesting..hehe
Hehehe, nothing interesting la. Just dumped in a black top auto into my wife's car only nia.:regular_smile:

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
yes, it's exactly same like 2nd gen Camry but slightly modded and named Vista, while it has Lexus badge on the window glass and all door are frameless,I bought from the Japs Embassy recently, coz the owner blk kg.
yeah, the frameless door window was all the rage during that time and all the larger saloons used to sport them. since its a pseudo shared platform, i bet engine choices (if you do decide to do a transplant further down the road) will be abundant.

so you can retain the diplomat plate? no need to re-register? whats the difference between the black base and red base diplomat plates?

lancersr20

Known Member
Dec 26, 2004
Malaysia
yeah, the frameless door window was all the rage during that time and all the larger saloons used to sport them. since its a pseudo shared platform, i bet engine choices (if you do decide to do a transplant further down the road) will be abundant.

so you can retain the diplomat plate? no need to re-register? whats the difference between the black base and red base diplomat plates?
yeah, sure 3sge will be the best choice as it very cheap, around 1k only, but this car for my wife and will let it stock condition until she decide to upgrade.

I can't keep the diplomat number coz I am not a diplomat, he..he.. It has malaysian plate no. since it came here in this country in 1994, but in order to use the msian plate no, I need to pay 3 taxes to the goverment(eksais,import and sales) and officially get K1 form, then only can change name at JPJ.
BTW no idea abt red and black but always see red ones.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there. i got the problem here. after rain or during rain, my headlight very poor as if i switch off my light.i cannot see road surface.i already changed to vision plus.but still not work. so i plan to replace my reflector.so any one know where the shop which sell the reflector(diamond type) in kl??i already bought headlight from chop shop but not work too.
one more question.my fuse connect to relay usually melt. why?i use fogged ligt. izzit due to my fogged light??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience